*Baby Bells*

"Hey Kelly!" Matt exclaimed as he walked into the store with Gabby, his arm wrapped around her waist. "Hey bud how's the leg?" Kelly asked as he hugged Matt before Gabby. "It's brand new," Matt said slapping his leg wiggling it. "Hey Gabby," Sylvie said hugging her, Gabby hugging her back. "Ready to shop til we drop?" Matt looked at the girls seeming concerned. "It's a saying," Gabby assured him, making Kelly laugh at his friends. "Alright so us guys are gonna look at cribs, while you girls go look at clothes," Kelly said hugging Sylvie and walking away, leaving Matt standing there. "Alright so. I guess I'll catch you later babe," Matt said kissing Gabby and running off after Severide. "I swear you two get cuter every time we see you," Sylvie said as they walked over to the girl section and looked through gowns.
"Oh my goodness Sylvie look!" Gabby exclaimed as she took off the rack a newborn pink dress that had a bow on it. "Awe how cute! I love it," Sylvie said as she took the dress out of Gabby's hands, looking at the price tag. "35.99!? To only wear for 2 weeks," Sylvie said shocked. "That's insane," Gabby said taking back the dress, placing it back on the rack. "But it comes with a headband! Kelly would kill me if I buy it though," Sylvie said sadly as she patted it. "You know what," Gabby said as she picked back up the dress. "I'm getting this dress for my little niece," Gabby said smiling. "Gabby you don't have to..." "I want to. Matt and I already have money set aside so we can spoil her," Gabby replied, placing it into her shopping cart.

"Wow this is nice wood," Matt said as he ran his hands over the crib feeling the grooves. "Yeah it is," Kelly replied with a worried look on his face. "You nervous?" Matt asked him crossing his arms. "Kinda. I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad" "Me either, and especially before me!" Matt laughed. Kelly shook his head playfully and looked at a cherry wood crib. "What do you think about this one?" Kelly asked making Matt walk over. "It's nice! Do you think Sylvie would like it?" "She better like it," Kelly replied. "Let me text her a picture," Matt said pulling out his phone and sending a photo to Sylvie.

"Wow! Look at this crib the boys found!" Sylvie exclaimed as she showed Gabby the picture. "Wow it's nice! You should get it and awe look at the little girl crib bedding," Gabby said becoming all soft looking at everything. In her mind she was thinking about how it would be like to have a baby, but she knew she couldn't. It wasn't the right time and also her relationship with Matt was still trying to restore itself. "Alright, I just told him to get it," Sylvie said as she placed her phone back in her pocket, looking at more headbands. "If I was able to, I'd buy the whole store," Sylvie said making them both laugh.