*Stay With Me*

"Gabby?!" Matt called out as he walked into the firehouse, his gear still on his back. Gabby quickly jumped off the couch and looked at Matt, noticing tears in the corner of his eyes. "Baby what happened?" she asked as she drew him close, Matt crying into her shoulder. Everyone suddenly came in from outside and they walked past them, patting Matt on the back. "Can someone tell me what's going on?!" Gabby asked, starting to panic. Herrmann looked at her and shook his head. "It's Sylvie and Alexa... They got in a two vechiel car crash. They're on their way to Chicago Med. Severide went with them," he replied, Gabby quickly walking away to Matts office, Matt walking in behind her.
When they got into the office, Matt took off his gear and placed it on his chair, sitting next to Gabby who started to softly cry.
"How bad was it?" she asked him through her tears, Matt placing a hand on her shoulder. "Alexa was awake and screaming, but Sylvie..." Matt said, suddenly staring out of space. "Matt?" "She was unconscious, possibly from brain swelling" Gabby looked at him and kissed him, pouring out her emotions from her lips to his. He looked out into the bunker room and he saw Herrmann and Mouch watching them, Matt getting off the bunk and drawing the blinds and locking his door. He laid Gabby down on her back and stared at her from above since he was on top of her. He looked at her belly and kissed it, feeling the baby kick.
"Wow such a strong little one," Matt said looking back at Gabby and kissing her. Gabby broke the kiss and looked at him. "He's strong... Just like his daddy," she replied, Matt kissing her stronger. Gabby broke it again. "I think we should go to the hospital and be there for Kelly," she said, Matt nodding in agreement. "Yeah, but first..." he said pecking her lips. "We got to tell Chief," Gabby replied completing Matts sentence. He nodded and gently got out of bed, helping Gabby stand up, pulling her close. He breathed down her neck and she did the same to him. "I don't know where I'd be without you," he told her, hugging her gently. Gabby looked at him and smiled. "Same here," she replied giving him a kiss on his neck before unlocking the door and walking out, seeing mostly everyone from the firehouse in the room.
"Chief can we talk to you for a second?" Matt asked wrapping his arm around Gabby's shoulders, making everyone smile. Out of the corner of Gabby's eye she saw Rhodes watching them, a look of evil spreading across her face. Chief looked at them and smiled. "What is it Casey?" Chief asked. "Can Dawson and I duck out for an hour, two tops? We want to be there for Kelly," Matt asked lacing fingers with Gabby. Chief nodded and looked at everyone. "I have a better idea. I'll call up the union and tell them that firehouse fifty one is out of action for the rest of this shift," Chief said walking to his office to make the call. Matt and Gabby stood in their same spot, all eyes on them. "Matthew and Gabriela Casey," Herrmann suddenly said, making everyone smile big.
"Sounds pretty darn good to me!" Herrmann exclaimed. "Yep, that's gonna be me in a couple months," Gabby replied, Matt squeezing her hand tighter. "Can you please tell us what you guys are having? I'd like to know because quite frankly I forgot that it's Trudy and I's one month anniversary and I may not live to see tomorrow," Mouch asked, everyone laughing and nodding in agreement. Matt and Gabby looked at each other and nodded. "It looks like our baby will be following in his fathers footsteps... It's a boy!" they both said, everyone in the room clapping. "Congratulations you two, especially you Casey! You're gonna have a firstborn son!" Herrmann exclaimed, Gabby cutting in, "His last," she said, Matt looking at her.
"I'm just kidding," she replied to him, Matt kissing her cheek. "Thought so," he replied, everyone laughing. "Does the little guy have a name yet?" Cruz asked but before they could answer, Chief walked in. "Alright everyone, let's duck out," he ordered, everyone running to their cars, starting them up and driving away to Chicago Med. Matt and Gabby were walking to Matts car when Herrmann suddenly tapped Matt on the shoulder. "You have room for one more?" Herrmann asked. "Yeah come on!" Matt exclaimed as they got into his car, driving away to Chicago Med

Kelly sat in the waiting room in the ER, his face in his hands. "Family to Sylvie Brett?" the nurse asked, Kelly standing up all alone. "We're family too," Matt, Gabby, and Herrmann all replied as they walked through the doors to Chicago Med and walking over to Kelly, Matt placing a hand on his back. The nurse looked down at her clipboard and sighed. "There's no easy way to tell you this but..."