*I Only Want You*

"Matt... Can I talk to you in private... Please?" Gabby asked making Matt stand up, everyone staring at them. "That's not what I was expecting but, yeah sure," Matt replied lacing arms with Gabby again, walking into the firehouse to his office. Sylvie looked at Kelly who was looking at everyone else who were shrugging their shoulders. "What just happened?" Sylvie asked, Kelly looking at her. "I don't know but babe, what time is it?" Sylvie looked at her phone. "Oh my gosh I got to go pick up Alexa. My shift ended 10 minutes ago," Sylvie replied quickly kissing Kelly before running inside, grabbing his keys and jumping into his camaro. "Take it easy okay?!" Kelly shouted after her. "Yep!" Sylvie replied ducking into the car, starting it and driving away.

"Matt, is there something going on between you and Rhodes?" Gabby asked sitting on his cot, Matt sitting on his chair and rolled in front of her, placing his hands on top of hers. "Gabby, you know me. I would never do such a thing" "Then what did I see earlier Matt?" "She set you up. Gabby I'm telling you, I had nothing to do with it. I thought she was coming into my office to ask questions when she started to kiss me. I yelled at her to back off, but when she saw you come into the room, that's when you saw her kiss me again. I wanted to leave the room, and then I saw you. You know I'd never want to hurt you," Matt said. Gabby then suddenly stood up and kissed him passionately, forgetting that they had left everyone outside waiting for them.
Matt pulled away and looked at Gabby. "You got to already know that I love you right? I mean you're carrying my child! I wouldn't want anyone but you to be the mother to my children," Matt said kissing her, Gabby pulling away. "Our baby," she corrected him, putting his hands on her stomach and smiling. "What do you say? Why don't we head outside and not leave everyone hanging," Matt said standing up, reaching his hand out to Gabby. She slid her hand into Matts warm hand and they walked outside, everyone looking at them and clap. "You ready to do this?" Chief asked as he placed a hand on Gabby's shoulder, Gabby smiling. "Yeah I am..." she said as Matt got on one knee again, everyone clapping. "Gabriela Dawson, will you make me the happiest man alive and say you'll marry me?" Gabby looked at him and smiled. "Yes!" she squealed, everyone clapping louder as Matt stood up, drawing Gabby as close as he could and kissing her, them staying that way for awhile.
"Congrats you two! I knew you guys were meant to be together!" Herrmann exclaimed, pulling everyone into a group hug. As they did the bells suddenly started to ring. *Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 57, Car Wreck, 124th Westward Avenue* Kelly then looked up and he ran to the truck sliding off, his uniform and getting into his gear. "Alright Tony, drive!" Kelly ordered as they pulled away, truck following behind them. "Squad 3 to main can you tell me the car identifications?" Kelly asked over the radio. "We have a black camaro and a toyota sienna that collided when they pulled out of Chicago Smiles" Kelly instantly dropped his radio and buried his face into his hands. "Oh God" "What's wrong Severide?" Capp asked. Kelly looked up and his eyes were red. "That's where Sylvie and Alexa are. Sylvie was driving my camaro," he answered making Tony step on the gas pedal harder, truck following right after them, rushing to the scene. In the back of Kelly's mind he was praying. 'God, please let my girls be safe... Please'