*Welcome Home*

Gabby was placing the cupcakes on the table when they suddenly heard the twist of the door lock, Matt and Herrmann quickly hiding behind the couch, leaving Gabby alone standing by the kitchen table. She frantically looked around and hid behind the counter and she watched as the front door opened, Sylvie and Kelly walking in with Alexa. "Oh my gosh Kelly!" Sylvie exclaimed as she walked over to the pile of presents in the middle of the room. Kelly placed the car seat carrier on the ground and walked over to Sylvie and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"We have good friends don't we?" Kelly whispered kissing Sylvie on her neck. "Yeah we do. I can't believe this is reality. I still think I'm living in a fairytale," Sylvie answered back, turning around kissing Kelly, Alexa starting to cry. "I got her," Sylvie said as she walked over to the carrier, gently picking up Alexa, cuddling her close.
"Surprise!" Gabby exclaimed as she jumped up from behind the counter, making Kelly jump. "Gabby what are you doing here?!" he exclaimed, Matt and Herrmann jumping up from behind the couch laughing. "Welcome home," Gabby said walking over, giving Kelly a hug and then hugging Sylvie and Alexa. "Do you want to hold her?" Sylvie asked looking at Gabby. "Yes... Please!" Gabby exclaimed as Sylvie handed Alexa to her, Matt smiling. "That will be you soon baby," Matt said walking over behind Gabby, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his hands on her stomach. Sylvie pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of them, Gabby handing Alexa to Herrmann who looked at her and smiled.
"Hey kid it's your papa Herrmann," Herrmann said, making Kelly smile. "Oooh you made cupcakes?!" Kelly exclaimed looking at Gabby walking over to the cupcakes on the table, picking one up. Matt walked over and picked one up and walked back over to Gabby, standing next to her. "Yeah, I had enough time to make a batch for all of us," Gabby said, Matt putting the cupcake in his hand near her mouth. "Want a bite?" he asked her making her nod, letting her take a bite first before he licked off all the frosting. Matt then popped the cupcake into his mouth and closed his eyes. "Mmm these are so good," he said, making Gabby laugh. Kelly took a bite of his cupcake and then offered the rest of his to Sylvie who took it and finished it. Herrmann watched all of them eat the cupcakes while he held Alexa and he made eye contact with Gabby. "Can you hold her so I can go try one of your cupcakes?" Herrmann asked her, Gabby walking over and taking Alexa out of Herrmann's arms.