*As Long As I Have You*

"What happened ma'am?" Gabby asked as she stepped into the sandbox, leaning over the little girl. The employee looked around frantically and pointed down to the little girl. "She fell off the slide and banged her head. She cried for a minute but then was happy when we placed her in the sand box to play and then suddenly she started shaking" Gabby looked up at Sylvie who was now holding Alexa who was chewing on a sand shovel. "Seizure," Gabby said as she lifted the little girl on her own and placed her onto the gurney. "We're going to take her to Chicago Med. Tell her parents to meet us there," Gabby said rolling the little girl away to the ambo, Sylvie walking quickly behind her carrying Alexa. "Sylvie what are you doing? You can't have your kid on the job! It's against regulations," Gabby said as she placed the gurney into the back of the ambo, Sylvie hopping into the back with Alexa. "To hell with regulations. I have every right to bring her since she was on scene," Sylvie replied, Gabby closing the back doors and driving away to Chicago Med.

Back at the firehouse, Matt walked out of the locker room and into the kitchen, grabbing a mug off the counter and pouring coffee into it, sitting down in a chair. Herrmann looked up at Matt and he smirked. "Um lieutenant it's probably none of my business but what's with the hickey on your neck?" he asked, Matt rubbing the side of his neck. "Yeah you're right Herrmann, it is none of your business," Matt replied taking a sip of his coffee, Herrmann putting his hands up in surrender. "Anyways when will we have a new recruit for Otis's spot?" Matt looked at Herrmann and shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care. Herrmann, what's with all the questions?" Matt asked getting annoyed. "Ah don't worry about it. I'll ask Chief," Herrmann replied standing up and walking to Chiefs office, leaving Matt alone.
Kelly looked around and snuck over to Matt and poked his side. "Seriously man how did you get that hickey on your neck?" he asked, Matt rolling his eyes. "How else do you think?" Matt answered sarcastically, Kelly laughing.
"How are you doing?" Kelly suddenly asked in a more serious tone, sitting down. Matt looked at his friend and shook his head. "Im trying to keep my mind off things. I'm trying to be strong for Gabby... He was my son Kelly. I don't know how I'll be able to move on," Matt replied taking a sip of his coffee to keep from crying. Kelly nodded and pat his friends back. "If you want, you, me Blackhawks game, this Friday," Kelly offered smiling. Matt looked at him and he nodded his head. "I'd like that, but I just want to make sure it's okay with Gabby first. I don't want her to be alone during a hard time like this."

Gabby pulled up into the firehouse and turned off the engine. She hopped out and let Sylvie and Alexa out of the back, Alexa smiling at Gabby and reaching her arms out to her. "Gab," Alexa cooed making Gabby's heart melt. Sylvie gave Alexa to Gabby and she smiled as Alexa laid her head on her shoulder. "You sure do know how to cheer me up. I'm glad I have her," Gabby told Sylvie, making her smile. "We're both glad to have you too! You're her number one aunt," Sylvie replied giving Gabby a side hug as they walked into firehouse, seeing Matt and Kelly sitting at a table talking.
Kelly looked up right away and stood up and ran over to Alexa. "Hey baby girl!" Kelly exclaimed as Alexa went to him, Kelly kissing her and tickling her, making her laugh. "What is she doing here?!" Sylvie shrugged and she watched as Gabby went and sat next to Matt. "She was actually at the call. Chicago Smiles had brought all the kids to the park and there was a little mishap," Sylvie answered him. Kelly shook his head. "Is there any adult supervision there?" he asked fixing Alexa's shirt. "Barely," Sylvie replied, sitting at the table with Matt and Gabby.