*Confusion*

"What seems to be the problem Casey?" Chief asked as Kelly closed the doors behind them. "Rhodes is a piece of work," Matt replied crossing his arms, anger raging in his eyes. "Explain how please?" Matt looked at Chief and then at Kelly. "She kissed me, and did it just because Gabby was in the room and now she isn't talking to me" "Did you explain to her what happened?" Kelly asked. "I tried, but she didn't believe me" "I believe you Matt. Trust me, I saw the way she was looking at both of you... I'll see what I can do," Chief replied pulling out Rhodes file. "How fast can you bounce her?" Matt asked, Kelly nodding in agreement. "How does next shift sound?" Chief asked making Matt smile. "Sounds pretty darn good to me" "In the meanwhile, avoid Rhodes and do as you wish with her. Put her on cleaning duty or make her run drills," Chief replied, Matt and Kelly leaving the office.

"Hello did someone call for an ambulance?!" Sylvie yelled, looking into the window. Right away a middle aged woman ran up to the door, swinging it open. "Please hurry! I thought it was a burglar trying to break into my house when it was only my son Charlie!" the woman cried as they ran into the kitchen, seeing a teen lying on the floor with a knife sticking out of his chest. "Wow Brett look, she got him straight in the heart..." Gabby said kneeling down and looking at the knife which was slowly moving up and down. "We have to keep this from not moving because one wrong move... He'll die," Gabby said looking at the mom who covered her face with her hands, stained with her sons blood. "Do you have a cake baking pan? You know the ones with a hole in it?" Gabby asked as Sylvie pulled out tape, knowing what Gabby was going to do next.
"Yes I do, I'll get it," the woman said running to the other side of the kitchen, pulling out the cake pan, handing it to Gabby. Gabby slowly slid the cake pan over the knife and using the tape, taped the outside of the pan to keep the steak knife from moving. "Alright Sylvie can you get the back board?" Sylvie nodded and ran out to the ambo, grabbing the back board and bringing it inside, laying it next to Charlie's body. "He's got a pulse, but it's weak. Let's move him," Gabby said as the three of them laid Charlie gently onto the back board, lifting him up and placing him on the gurney outside.
"Would you like to ride along ma'am?" Gabby asked as she hooked Charlie up to an IV. The woman nodded and hopped into the back on the ambulance, Sylvie quickly driving away to Chicago Med.

"Rhodes!" Matt yelled as Kelly followed him, Rhodes turning around and looking at them. "Yes sir?" she asked, holding a coffee mug in her hand. Kelly glared his eyes at her, shaking his head. He grabbed the mop that stood right next to him and tossed it to her, spilling some of her coffee. "Since you want to play dirty, you've earned yourself cleaning duty for a week," Matt said turning around, Kelly smirking at Rhodes before walking after Matt. "What are you going to do about Gabby?" Kelly asked as they sat at a table, Matt nodding his head. "Have everyone dressed and ready in their uniforms before you see ambo pull in. If she wants to see how much I love her, now would be the right time to pop the question," he said standing up and walking away from the table and into the locker room, a smile spread out across his face, sweat dripping from his brow.