*Baby Bells*

"That was fun!" Gabby exclaimed as they walked into her apartment, Matt closing the door. "Yeah it was. You should've seen Kelly's face when the lady rang up all the items. It was classic," Matt replied making Gabby laugh. She placed her handbag on the coffee table and then wrapped her arms around his waist. She placed her head onto his chest and sighed. Matt stroke her hair and nestled her close. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Matt asked as he pulled back, placing his keys on the table. Gabby shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "I don't know," she replied as she sat onto the couch, turning on the TV. Matt sat down next to her and held her hand.
"What happened to the to be continued part?" Matt asked making quotes with his fingers. Gabby playfully smacked him on his arm and stared into his eyes. "Alright fine," she said turning off the TV, Matt suddenly swooping her up into his arms and kissing her. He carried her to the bedroom and kicked the door closed with his foot, Gabby kissing him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sylvie! I can use some help," Kelly said as he trudged up the stairs to their apartment, carrying the crib pieces in a box and also many bags. Sylvie turned around quickly and walked down the stairs to Kelly, taking two bags from him, Kelly looking at her like she was crazy. "What?! Do you really want your pregnant girlfriend to carry weight that can harm the baby?" Sylvie asked him. Kelly shook his head and rolled his eyes, his face red. "No of course I don't," he replied reaching the final step, dragging the box to the front of their apartment. "This place should really get an elevator," Kelly said scooting the box inside, Sylvie taking bags off of his arms and putting them onto the couch. "Oh there is an elevator! Right down the hall," Sylvie said making Kelly frown. "Wait what?This place has an elevator and you didn't tell me?! Let me guess... You enjoy watching me trudge up the stairs making marks on my arms with these stupid bags. Also on top of that, you make me carry a 75 pound crib box up five flight of stairs," Kelly said aggravated. "Now that you put it that way.... Yes I did enjoy that very much. I enjoyed every single minute of it," Sylvie yelled stomping away to their bedroom, closing the door.
Kelly pulled out his phone and called the Chief. "Chief! What did you do when Donna was pregnant and was so, I don't know...Hormonal?" Kelly asked making Chief Boden laugh. "I apologized for whatever I did wrong, even if I knew I didn't do anything wrong and I gave her a foot massage. I also checked my own attitude. Sometimes I tended to blow my top without knowing it, stressing her out," Chief replied, Donna yelling at him in the background. "Wallace come change your sons diaper! I'm not doing it, again!" "Alright there Severide I gotta go. Make things right," Chief told him hanging up the phone, Kelly sliding his phone back in his pocket. "Sylvie..." he said with sorry in his voice, walking to the bedroom door and opening it.