*Recovery*

Gabby laid her head on her cot and breathed heavily. She placed her hand on her chest and felt it raising. Matt walked into the bunk area and saw Gabby laying on her cot. "Are you okay?" he asked as he rubbed her leg. "Yeah just been having short breaths lately" "Short breath in May?" Matt asked. "Yeah my MRSA hasn't cleared 100 percent," Gabby replied as Kelly walked in and went to his office, holding many sheets of paper. "I'll check on you later," Matt said as he winked at her, walking to Kelly's office.
He knocked on the door and opened it, Kelly looking up. Kelly shook his head and picked up a form. "Paperwork," he said picking up a pen and filling in the top of the form. "For what?" Matt asked as he sat in a chair. "The gas station fire. An arsonist by the name Devin Gordon started it. The name sounds so familiar to me. I'm filling out this paperwork so I can transfer it over to intelligence," Kelly answered, not looking up from the paper.
"How do you know who did it?" "When I went into the store to evacuate everyone, the man behind the desk seemed shaken up. He didn't want to leave behind the desk. I asked him what was up and to move himself or else he would get burned. He told me some guy came in with a knife to his throat and told him to give him some lighters" "Of corse he would give the guy lighters to save himself!" Matt exclaimed. "Yeah but anyways, when he gave the guy lighters, the guy had a tattoo on his wrist and it was his name. He then had ran outside and lit the gas pump on fire and ran off," Kelly explained. "Wow some people these days. Some are born normal, some are born wild animals," Matt said standing up and walking out of Kelly's office, closing the door behind him.
"Matt," Chief Boden said as he walked into the bunk room, seeing Gabby fast asleep on her cot. "I just want you to know that Firehouse 51 is out of action during the days for the next 2 days. We only have to work night shifts, so try to get all the sleep you can get," Chief said pointing at Gabby. "Yes sir copy that," Matt said nodding at Chief, making Chief walk away back into the kitchen. Marr raced over to Gabby's side of the bed and gently tapped her on the shoulder. She then slowly opened her eyes and looked at Matt and gave a little smile. "Do you want to sleep on my bunk? These ones aren't comfortable," Matt asked rubbing her arm. She nodded her head at him and slowly stood up and walked into his office. He followed in right behind her and closed the door and locked it, drawing the blinds. "What if we have to get to a call?" she asked sliding into bed, Matt sliding in right next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "We're out of action for calls during the day for the next two days. We only have to work night shifts," he said kissing her neck. "But what about" "Gabby... Just focus on getting some rest," Matt said closing his eyes, smiling when Gabby placed her hand over his.