*Taken Hostage*

"Sylvie!" Gabby yelled when she saw her friend unconscious. She got up and Gordon shoved her up against the wall, starting to kiss her. Gabby kicked and tried to get away, but it was no use. "Get off of me!" she screamed. Sylvie started to come to and she slowly stood up, trying not to make any noise. She opened the medical bag and pulled out lidocaine and inserted it into a needle. She walked up behind Gordon and shot the needle into his neck, making him cry out in pain before falling onto the ground, knocked out. "Sylvie! Are you okay?!" Gabby exclaimed hugging her friend, tears forming in her eyes. "I'm fine. What about you?" "I'm fine, thanks to you" Gabby replied, Sylvie hugging her tighter.

"Matt look, there's the ambo!" Kelly exclaimed pointing out the ambo, Matt speeding up and skillfully drifting the car, parking it in front of the house. The guys hopped out of the car and ran inside. "Gabby!" Matt exclaimed running towards the girls, seeing that Gabby had a black and blue on her cheek. "Matt!" she cried out running over to him, Matt swooping her up in his arms and kissing her, Kelly doing the same to Sylvie. "What happened?" Matt asked pulling back, looking at the doctor. "Is that Gordon?" Gabby nodded. Matt turned his attention to Gordon's body and he walked over and kicked his side.
Kelly quickly pulled back from Sylvie and ran over to Matt and held him back, Matt cussing and throwing a fit. "You like killing people for a living you damn fool?! Just wait until I'm through with you! I'll make you reap what you sowed!" "Matt he can't hear you!" Kelly yelled, Matt pushing Kelly away. "I don't care if he can't hear me. He killed my son!" "We don't know if that's true yet!" Kelly yelled back, Matt looking at him. "What if that was Alexa huh?! Wouldn't you be doing the same thing?" Matt asked. Kelly looked at Gordon and then back at Matt. Sylvie and Gabby stood there staring at what was going down, Gabby calling Antonio.
"Maybe I would," Kelly replied backing down, Matt laughing, anger raging through his veins. "Exactly! You're a real piece of work," Matt yelled throwing a kick to Gordon's side again before storming out, Kelly running after him. "Hey Tonio, it's Gabby" "Hey baby sis how are things?" "We got him" "Got who?" "Doctor Gordon. He made a fake call requesting ambo 61 and he attacked Sylvie and I" "Are you okay?!" Antonio asked. "I will be, as soon as you come pick up this moron with Voight" "I'm on my way," Antonio said ending the call, Gabby placing her phone back into her pocket.
Sylvie bent down and picked up the medical bag and walked outside, placing it into the back of the ambo. Kelly walked over to her and sighed. "You had me scared there," he told her, Sylvie placing her head on Kelly's arm, staring into his eyes. "I always have you scared don't I?" "Sylvie..." "I'm sorry" she replied, Kelly kissing her.
Gabby looked at her friends and smiled. She was happy that Kelly was keeping his cool during the situation, other than Matt who had a temper. Who could blame him? This guy probably murdered their baby on purpose. Gabby walked back inside the house and saw that Gordon was quickly crawling to the door, Gabby stepping on his hands. "Where do you think you're going?" Gabby spat. Gordon looked up at her and smiled. "I was looking for you" Gabby then stood there frozen in fear as Gordon slid one of his hands around Gabby's ankles and yanked her down, opening a closet door that was inches away, dragging Gabby into it. "Help!" Gabby managed to scream, but it was too late. Nobody from outside could hear her and she was struck on the head with a hard, heavy object, making her go unconscious.