*Tears Of Joy*

"Wow, I can't believe it!" Matt said as they drove home, Matt holding Gabby's hand, squeezing it tightly. Gabby looked at him and smiled. "Me either. I can't believe we're going to have a sweet baby boy!" she exclaimed. They pulled up to a red light and Matt looked at her and kissed her. "I can't wait to tell everyone at the firehouse, especially Kelly and Sylvie" Matt smiled. "Me too," he said just as the light turned green. "Can I please just call Sylvie now?! It's killing me not telling her," Gabby asked pulling out her phone. "Fine, but tell her not to tell Kelly. I want to be the one to break the news to him" Gabby then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, Matt giving her hand a light squeeze.

"Alright sweet dreams baby girl," Sylvie said as she lowered Alexa into her crib, placing a blanket over her to keep her warm. Kelly wrapped his arms around Sylvie's waist from behind, looking down at their daughter and they smiled. "She's beautiful, just like you," Kelly said kissing Sylvie's neck, Sylvie gripping his arm. "She has your beautiful shade of eyes, and your dark hair," Sylvie whispered back, turning around and wrapping her arms around Kelly's neck, kissing him, getting lost in a moment.
Sylvie then felt her phone vibrate within her pocket and she pulled it out. It was Gabby and she showed Kelly who let go of her, walking out the room, Kelly following right behind her. "Hello?" "Hey Sylvie!" "Wow you sound excited," Sylvie replied back, Kelly walking away into their bedroom, closing the door. "Is Kelly around?" Gabby asked. "No he just went into the bedroom... Is everything okay?" Sylvie asked. Gabby looked at Matt and smiled, a silent pause on the phone. "Gabby?" "We're having a boy!" "What?! Congratulations!" Sylvie exclaimed. "Don't tell Kelly though, Matt wants to tell him and right now, you're the only one that knows and we would like to keep it that way, for now," Gabby said.
"Oh my goodness I'm honored," Sylvie said sitting on the couch just as Kelly walked out in his pajamas, his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth. "Don't tell anyone okay? We just got home so we're gonna settle down and eat some dinner," Gabby told her. "Got it. Alright enjoy the rest of your night! Thanks so much for telling me!" Sylvie exclaimed hanging up the phone, Kelly looking at her. "Got what?" Kelly asked with his mouth full of toothpaste making her laugh. "Nothing babe. You're nosy!" she exclaimed tossing a pillow at him, Kelly catching it and rushing over to Sylvie taking his toothbrush out of his mouth and giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Awe c'mon Kelly really?!" Sylvie said standing up, walking into the kitchen and wiping her cheek with a paper towel. Kelly walked back into the bedroom and placed his toothbrush back into the bathroom and walked back out and went to Sylvie, turning her around. He pulled her close and hugged her, Sylvie nestling up against his warm body and breathing slowly, relaxing on him.
Kelly rubbed her back and looked her in the eyes. "You want to order out? We can order from Leo's downtown?" Kelly asked her picking up the phone, Sylvie looking at him. "What about the garlic?" "We'll save it for another time" "Well, then ordering out sounds great," she replied kissing him, Kelly quickly deepening the kiss.