Chapter Two - Foxy's New Home

As my crate was being moved, I over heard a conversation between two men.

"Welp, this is Foxy's new home." One guy says.

"Yep, Carie Crow's Pizza. Damn this place is pretty big." The other guy says.

"Hey, open the door, would ya."

I hear an opening and closing of a door.

"Thanks"

"No problem... oh hey, were would you like Foxy?"

"In the back" a woman says "We still need to get the finishing touches on his performance room. Next week the kids'll have a real treat! I heard Foxy's in disrepair. Can I see him?"

The crate is opened and I pretend to be shut off.

"I don't think it's too bad. I'll give Leonard a call tomorrow to see if he can fix him. He's probably asleep right now. I'm surprised I'm not. Put him in the back, and I'll lock the door behind you on your way out."

After I was put in the back room, I waited until I heard the front doors close and be locked. I then waited about an hour to make sure no one is there. After that I decided to explore the pizzeria. Heh, more like a palace.

The place was clean and and elegant looking. Each party room was as big as two party rooms from the old place. I then found my way to the stage. There stood a black crow animatronic, a white cat, and a magenta bunny.