Chapter Seven - For the Fixing

Foxy's POV

"Hey kids!" Carie exclaims. "Welcome to Carie Crow's Pizza! I'm Carie."

"Bonjour, mon amis!" Bonne says. "I am Bonne the violin playing bunny!"

"Hiya there kids! I'm Cathy the Kitty!" Says Cathy. "Looks like we're missin' someone. Does anyone know who it is?"

"Maddie!!!" The kids yell.

"That's right kids! Let's call her out so we can get her out here." Carrie says.

"All together now, une, duex, trois...." Bonne says before everyone yell in unison "MADDIE!!!"

Wow, they have awesome ways to keep the children involved. Back at Freddy's they just introduced themselves and sang. Things are different here. I then wonder when am I going to be fixed and ready to preform? Just then 2 people walked in.

"Ok, so here's Foxy." The woman says. "His performance room is all ready to go but... he isn't."

"Ah," says the man. "I see. I can take him to my workplace and work on him there. I'll bring him back tomorrow night."

"Marvelous. Umm just be sure to replace his teeth with softer ones like the other animatronics. Also I don't like how sharp his hook is so it would be much appreciated if you could smooth it down a bit. And on his hand, add some claws to it but not to sharp. The last thing we need is another scratch of '91. So you can just put him back in the crate and wheel him out. Any questions, you have my cell and that should be it."

The man then put me back in the crate and was about to wheel me out when the woman said "Oh, and Leonard,"

"Yes?"

"You know the animatronics have a reputation of acting 'stange'. Maybe Foxy is like that too. So be careful ok?"

"Ok, ok. It's not like I've haven't fixed one of your animatronics before. I know. So don't worry about it, Ms. C. No problem."

"Ok."

I was then wheeled out.

(A/N: Fyi, there is going to be a tiny timeskip to the night were Foxy returns)