Chapter Twenty Four - Embarrassed For Too Long

Carie's POV

I was so shocked and scared at the same. I, like, hate fights. The last time anyone has fought around here was between Pinkie and Cathy and that fight was brutal and I'm that they're friends now and, like that'll never happen again. Though this fight was, like, so quick. But I didn't it was necessary. He needed a slap in the face, not a kick to the balls.

Now, I look at him unconscious on the floor with I bruise on his face. The whole room was, like, silent. All attention over here.

After a few minutes I ask Pinkie, "Sis, did really need to do that?"

"He needed to learn his lesson somehow." She says also looking at him on the floor.

"You could've just, like, slapped him in the face. I mean, that's what I would've done."

"True. You one that would slap but, I'm more of a one for kicking and punching. Not a measly slap. You should know that and you do. No one knows me better than my own sister." She smirks

"Yeah, but like-" She cuts me off

"You wanted me to go easy on him. There's a reason why. Mind telling me? Or should I say us because everyone is listening."

"Shut up." I say quietly but angrily.

"Excuse me?"

"I said... SHUT UP!" I yelled. "You just love embarrassing me, do you?" I say, starting to tear up.

Pinkie notices and the smirk on her face turns into a frown of concern and guilt. "I-"

"NO! It's always something! Whether it's small tripping me or something like this. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Like I haven't heard that before. Oh 'I'm sorry for tripping you a countless number of times.' 'I'm sorry for playing countless amounts of pranks on you.' 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' YOU SAY IT SO MANY TIMES THAT IT MEANS ALMOST NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE WHENEVER YOU SAY IT! I'M DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT! ALL I'VE DONE IT WAS BE A LOVING SISTER AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!"

Pinkie stands there in guilt while everyone was still looking over here.

I sigh. "I'm just so done." I switch into animatronic form because I'm stronger that way and I pick up Tony and stared heading towards the backroom. At this point I was crying. I'm done with her.

A/N ooooh snap! How'd you guys like that? Lol hope you like it!

Peace out!