Chapter Eleven - It All Comes Crashing Down

Cathy's POV

I walk over to Bonne who's sitting on a bucket backstage in the corner. I need to apologize and make this right.

"Hey, Bonne." I say.

"Why are you talking to me?" Bonne asks. "Do you not hate me?"

I get angry at this. How can she think I hated her? Does she really think I would flush 27 years of friendship down the toilet because of a measly kiss? I whisper yell at her. "NOW, YOU LISTEN TO ME. HOW CAN YOU EVER THINK THAT ONE KISS WOULD RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP?!?!"

She stays silent.

"HOW?!?"

"I DO NOT KNOW OKAY?!?" She whisper yells. "THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE SO I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!"

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!!" I say, still angry and on the verge of crying. "I THOUGHT WE WERE WERE BEST FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS." I turn around and start to walk away. "It breaks me that you thought that would ruin us." I wanted to cry so bad but it was 11:00 and Foxy's performance was over so we had to preform.

Carie's POV

OMFG!! Are you like kidding me? That, like, didn't work? WTF?!? Now I'm mad. Wtf happened to make them both mad at each other? Grrrrr!

I bet our performance sucked. Bonne, like, played her violin even more off beat, and Cathy and I sang totally off key. When we closed, and the janitors that cleaned up afterwards left, Cathy, like, stomped to Foxy's performance room, Bonne ran down to the bathrooms in tears, and I went backstage and sat on the floor against the wall and put my head in my knees. [They're all in human form btw] Ugh! Why?!?

I then noticed an article or something on the floor about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I pick it up and read it. Oh no, like, Foxy's gonna be upset when he sees this.

I sigh and get up. I get the paper and I started heading towards Foxy's performance room. Now everyone's gonna be in tears. Well, except for Maddie, I mean, like, she's a dog and probably doesn't know what's going on.

A/N ooh cliffhanger! What's on the paper? Find in the next chapter. Peace out!