Chapter Fifteen - New Night Guard

Cathy's POV

"Um, Ms.C," the employee said into his phone. I could hear his side of the conversation. "One of your animatronics has appeared to be damaged..." He lifted up Bonne's face. "... Its Bonne and she has a big crack on her face... No, she isn't on... Are you sure?... But they probably won't listen to me... Ok, what do you want me to do with Bonne?... Backroom? Gotcha.... Ok, see you in a bit, bye." He hung up.

"Yo, Adrian some help here?" He said to another employee. They both picked Bonne up and put her in the backroom.

A few moments went by before Ms.C, the owner, came and got on stage.

"It's sorrowful to inform you that due to Bonne's 'incedent' this could have been wonderful day here has come to a rapid end." She announces.

The kids just stand there. "What?!?" some kid yells.

Ms.C sighs. "Bonne fell on her face and we need to fix her so we have to close. Now, out you go." She says.

"What if we don't wanna leave?" some other kid says.

"Then I'd call the cops. Now, out."

"You can't call the cops on us."

"Yes I can. Now, out!"

"For what."

"FOR TRESPASSING! NOW, OUT! SECURITY!"

"You ain't got no security! You be trippin'!"

She grabs a microphone and yells "OUT!!"

And with that everyone leaves.

"Grrr, kids these days!"

"I'm gonna call Leonard." One employee says.

"Ok, but how did this happen? What if some one is sneaking in here and vandalizing our things?"

"What if emo unicorns are taking over the world?" Adrian says.

"Adrian, this is no time for jokes. This is serious."

"Ok, maybe we can do the thing with the night guards again."

"Brilliant! I'll put out an ad straight away! And we need cameras. Bruce!"

"Yes?"

"I need about 20 cameras, a pc computer, and and a telephone, not a smart phone, a telephone. And make sure they're top of the line too. Here take this credit card and I want a receipt. Clear?"

"Clear. On it boss." Bruce says then leaves.

"Wait, where would the guard be monitoring the cameras?" Adrian says.

"Downstairs, in the basement and we need a hydraulic door for the room."

"Why?"

"Dont ask questions."

"Ok."

Oh no, another night guard thing?

Bonne's POV

I sat there in the backroom for a while, waiting for someone to come through the door to fix me. I fell asleep. After an hour, my eyes shoot open due to the sound of giggling. I saw a flash of pink.

?????'s POV
Hehehe...