Chapter Thirty Three - What?

Carie's POV

"And that's where we've been." Phoebe concludes the story.

"And that's how we know we're related." Layla says.

"Woah that's..." I sniffle and wipe back tears. "... that's actually pretty cool. So you, Pinkie, and I are sisters while Layla and Cathy are our cousins?"

"That is correct."

"Yo, that's cool!" Tony says.

"Aye, I agree." Says Foxy.

"So, what now, y'all?" Cathy asks.

"We wait," Layla says. She looks over to the clock.

[**LE TIMESKIP**]

??'s POV

Awe my head is killing me. I look around to realize that I was lied down on some dirty old blanket surrounded by a pile of crap.

I get up. "What the actual fuck?"

I then see on the floor a bloody old knife. I look at myself to see that my clothes were covered in holes and blood.

"Did I get stabbed or something?"

After a moment, a terrible pain shot through my head. I yelled in pain. "FUUUUUUCUUUCK!!!!!"

I hear voices outside.

"Did ya hear that?" A southern voice said

"Oui, it sounds like you when you die in a video game." Said a French voice.

"Shut up! Let's just see what's makin' that noise."

I hear the doorknob jiggle.

"It is locked."

"Well, just stay back. Ima kick this door open."

The door slams open. It's Cathy and some bunny.

"Oh my goodness you're alive!" She says before running up to me and hugging me. The bunny hugs me too. I push her back.

"Woah, woah, woah. Cathy, who the hell is this and what the hell happened?"

If you don't know who ?? is, then you haven't been reading my story. Just saying.

Sorry for not updating. School started for me and I have a crap ton of more things to do everyday. I might only update on weekends for now on and chapters may be a little short. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. Hope you understand.

Peace out!