Chapter Eighteen - Pinkie

Carie's POV

It's been, like, almost a week and he is still alive. It's 11pm so we had plenty of time to figure out what we're gonna do.

"So, it's almost been a week and he's, like, still alive. Do we have to go, like, super hard mode or something?" I say.

"We have already done that." Bonne says.

"I say we get Pinkie to finish this for us." Says Cathy.

"Omg! Yasss! I'd love that! And I'm pretty sure she'll do the job!"

"Wait, who be this Pinkie?" Foxy asks.

"Only the creepiest sister ever!" I exclaim.

"She's Carie's sister. She's a real creepy one. She looks just like Carie but pink and walks around with her endoskeleton eyes all the time." Cathy explains.

"Well, how do we get her here?" Foxy asks.

"I'm right here." My sister says as creepy as always as she appears in the middle of us.

Pinkie's POV

"Omfg! Hey sis!" Carie says hugging me.

"Heyyy." I say in my creepy voice. "I heard you guys have a problem." I turn toward Foxy. "And who's this?" I already knew who he was. I just wanted how he introduced himself.

"Aye, I be Foxy the pirate fox. I came here about 3 weeks ago and I tell my pirate adventure stories to the kiddies. And..." Foxy then grabbed Cathy and embraced her. "This be me lass." Cathy giggles.

"Woah. I didn't know that."

"Oui, but we do need help getting the guard. We were hoping you would help." Bonne says.

"Ok he'll be dead by 4am." I say smiling. "This is gonna be fun."