Chapter Seventeen - First Night On the Job

Jeffrey's POV

Before you ask, yes, my name is Jeff. Anyway, I'm about to start my first night at Carie Crow's Pizza. Vincent made me sign a contract before doing this. So whatever happens I can't back out. But I'm sure nothing won't go down. Vincent sent me in to gather information. So I'll do that. It's not gonna be so bad, it's not like those things move.

I sit down at my desk, the phone rings and I pick it up.

"Just so you know this is a prerecorded message. Welcome to Carie Crow's Pizza! A wonderful and amazing place for people of all ages. Carie's is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon the discovery of death a missing persons report will be filed after the premises has been cleaned."

What?!? Wtf does that mean?

"Now, I wish to ensure you that you are perfectly safe here. The only real danger to you is that the animatronics here walk around at night and if they see you they will think you're an intruder and it won't be pretty."

Omfg, are you serious?!?

"There's a door in front of you of which you can open and close. Also there is a flashlight for you. Make sure you use both of these and try not to run out of batteries."

I pick up the flashlight. Hmph.

"Be sure to keep an eye on Cathy the white cat on your cameras. Viewing her will slow her down. This is important because is she reaches Foxy's performance room in CAM 07 or the Kid's room in CAM 10 then either Foxy or Maddie will rush towards you and could break your door if they come more than once. 1st night's usually is easy. Talk to you tomorrow." She hangs up.

"Okay." I flip up the monitor and see everyone where they're supposed to be. I then notice that using this thing drains its power. Crap, she didn't tell me about that. I wonder what happens if the monitor dies. Probably something real bad.

The Carie moves. Oh shit where did she go? I flick through the cams and see her in one of the party rooms. Great now the bunny is gone. I find her right next to the entrance to the basement, starting into the camera. That is creepy. I look at the time, 2:15am. Ugh.

*[Le Timeskip]*

It's 7:20am finally! I go outside and Vincent is there.

"Well, what do you have for me?"

I tell him all I know.

"Ok."

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. The things you do for money.