Chapter Ten - Time To Fix This

Carie's POV

So, it's been, like, a week since since the whole Bonne kissing Cathy thing and things have been awkward. Bonne has, like, became depressed and she never talks to Cathy.

Its also, like, totally effecting her her performance on stage. She plays her violin totally off beat to the songs we sing and when she talks, its in a low drab voice. And the kids always be all like, "Bonne, why are you so sad?" And then she's all changing the subject like, "Hey look, there is some delicious pizza. Bon appétit." Like wtf?

Anyways things with Cathy and Foxy are, like, starting to get serious. One day after we closed, he, like, swept her off her feet and carried around bridal style. Like, omg! Today, after performing, I'm so gonna ask her about that.

It's 7:30 and kids come pouring in. Like always we did our intro.

"Hey kids! Welcome to Carie Crow's Pizza! Of course, I'm Carie the Crow."

"Hiya y'all, I'm Cathy the Kitty!"

"*sigh* Bonjour mon amis. I am Bonne the violin playing Bunny." Bonne says in drab voice.

"Hmm, looks we're missin' someone. Who is it guys?" Cathy asks.

"Maddie!!!" All the kids yell.

"That's right kids! Let's call her out so we can, like, get her out here!" I say.

"All together now, une, duex, trois...." Bonne says drabbly before everyone yells in unison "MADDIE!!!"

Maddie sprinting in. "Now," Cathy says. "You little youngins and your parents follow Maddie to the Kids Room." Some of the crowd follow Maddie out of the room.

"Now, who's ready to hear some songs?!?" I say.

A bunch of "I ams!" "Mees!" can be heard from the kids. With that we start playing songs while kids eat pizza. And Bonne, again, is playing the violin off beat to the songs. We do this until 10:00am.

"Now, you youngins," Cathy says, "It's 10 o'clock. You know what that means..."

"Time for Foxy!!!!!" The kids yell.

Foxy then comes in. "Ahoy lads and lassies! I be Foxy the Pirate Fox, and I got some amazing tales to tell ye. Come with me for an adventure!" Foxy goes back into his room while everyone follows. We go backstage. I quietly talk to Cathy while Bonne sits on an upside down bucket in the corner.

"Dude, I'm, like, tierd of Bonne being like this. Can you please go talk to her? I say.

"I would but I don't got the slightest clue on what to say."

"Well, like, tell her your sorry for hurting her feelings, but you don't like her that way. And tell her that you'll still be bffs no matter what. And add a few things from the heart."

"Okay, I'll try." She says before walking away towards Bonne. I hope this works.

A/N: Longer chapter for you guys. I hope you like it!
Peace out!