Chapter Nine - Bonne?

Bonne's POV

I cannot take this anymore. It is not fair. I have known her since I came here, far longer than that fox. Foxy, was it? Why did she dump me? Was I not good enough? I must tell her my feelings before she falls head over heels for that Fox. I'll tell her after the show. But now, the children will be in here any minute. Its 7:25 after all.

I jump onto the stage.

"Umm, like, where's Cathy?" Carie says, looking around. Then, she smirks. "She's, like, not here... I know who she's with though."

I sighed and hopped off the stage. I approached Foxy's new performance room and already heard them talking.

"Wow, lass, I didn't know we had that much in common."

"I know right?"

I interrupted them.

"Bonjour mon amis, have you looked at the time?"

"No, what time is it?" Says Cathy.

"About 7:27 we need to get into position! Come now!" I say pulling her out of the room.

"Bye, Foxy. You should get into position too!" She said before we exited the room.

I pulled her onto the stage and we all got into position. In a few minutes children came pouring in and we started to preform.

**Le Timeskip**

Cathy's POV

After a day of performing, I switched into human form, started heading towards Foxy's performance room when Bonne stopped me.

"Um, Cathy, can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

She then takes me backstage.

"There is something I have been wanting to tell you for quite a while now.... I umm... how do I say this?.."

"Whatever it is, you can tell me, we're best friends."

"Well, I want to be a bit more than that."

I was kinda shocked. Even more shocked at what she did next.

"Cathy, forgive me." She says before kissing me.

I push her back. Tears fill her eyes before she runs away.

I just stood there, not knowing what to think. After a moment, Carie walks behind me.

"Ooh, looks like there's, like, drama going on!"

"Wait you saw that?"

"Like, yeah. What was up with that?"

"Really, I don't know. I didn't know she liked me like that."

"Well, like, what are you gonna do? Cuz, like, I know you like Foxy."

"I don't know."

She turned into human form and walked away saying, "Well, like, I'm gonna eat something."

I then go to Foxy's performance room to find Foxy sitting on his stage. I sit next to him.

"Hey, lass. What be wrong with Bonne?" He says. "She ran past here crying."

"Well, she kissed me and-"

"What?" He looked confused and saw hint of anger in his eyes.

"I know. I pushed her back and she ran away crying."

"Wow. You don't like her back do ye?"

"Nah, just as a friend. We were somethin' before, but that's over and done with."

"Good." He said under his breath.

"Why?"

"Nothin, lass."

Oh my goodness, he likes me back.