Chapter Twenty Seven - I'm Sorry...

Carie's POV

"PINKIE, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" I yell through my tears. Banging on the locked door which keeps me from my sister who is probably dead because of me.

"PINKIE, I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO GO OFF ON YOU! YOU'RE NOT WORTHLESS! I STILL CARE! WE STILL CARE! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!"

Still no answer.

"Okay then, I'll kick the door down." Tony says.

"Great idea! Go ahead and try!" Layla says.

Tony takes a few steps back then runs to the door and kicks it. The door didn't even budge. "OWOWOW!"

"Enough of this bullshit!" I say pushing Tony of the way. I then kicked the door and it flung open.

Tony was about to say something, but he kept his mouth shut.

At the other side of the room I see exactly what I didn't want to see. My sister's lifeless body laying in a pool of blood with a rusty, bent, bloody knife in her hand.

A chill rushes though my body. "No, NO!!!" I felt for her pulse. Nothing. I scream. "Pinkie, no! Wake up! WAKE UP!" I say shaking her. "SOMEBODY CALL 911 NOW!" I yell while crying my heart out.

"We don't need to call the police." Layla says.

I look up at her. "Why?"

"I know what to do, but we need the whole family."

"What do you mean we?"

"We're related. We'll tell you how we know later. But we don't have much time." I hear another voice say. Just then, another shadow appears. She looks like me.

I then remember "Phoebe?"

"Yep. Layla, go get Cathy." Phoebe says.

"Will do!" Layla says before teleporting.

"I'm related to Cathy? Woah, this is a lot to take in right now."

And Tony just not having a clue as to what's going on. Hope You guys enjoyed!

Peace out!