Chapter Twenty One - New Additions

Cathy's POV

It was 6am when Caren walked in, wheeling in a crate while carrying a sledgehammer.

"Wow Caren, awful early aren't ya?"

"Indeed. So this is the surprise I was talking about." Caren says.

Pinkie then appears. "Can I do it?"

"Be my guest."

"Yes! I love smashing things." She said before smashing down the wooden temporary wall separating us from the new room.

"It looks like an arcade." Bonne says

"That it is." Caren states.

We all walk in and look around.

"This place is awesome!" I exclaim.

"Aye, I agree." Foxy says.

"Now, I have a big announcement." Caren says. We all shut up and listen. "Its a pleasure to inform that Cathy will not be performing on stage any more."

"What?!?" We all say.

"She will be replaced by this animatronic." She says opening the crate. "His name is Tony the Tiger." She turns him on.

"Sup, peeps? I'm Tony the Tiger." Tony says.

"So you're replacing me?" I ask with disbelief.

"Not entirely." She says as she pulls out an aqua blue shirt with a game controller on it and "Carie Crow's Arcade" on the top and "Let's play!!!!" on the bottom.

"I now dub you Cathy the Arcade Kitty." She says, putting the shirt on me. Everyone claps. "That's not all." She says exiting the room.

When she comes back she's carrying a smaller crate. She opens it and inside there is a little animatronic puppy. "To help you with you, we now have Cameron the Arcade Coyote Pup. And he's a boy by the way." She turns him on and he howls and wags his tail.

"Anything else?" Bonne asks.

"Nope, that's all." Caren says.

"Ok well, like thank you." Carie says

"I'm giving you guys a few days to adjust before we open. Bye." She leaves.

"Wow, thirty minutes and almost everything changes." I say.