Chapter Five - Tour

Foxy's POV

"Well as ya already know, this place is huge." Cathy says.

"Omg we should so, like, give him a tour and stuff!" Carie says excitedly.

"No durr. Now, come along, Foxy."

Cathy then jumps off the stage and begins to walk. I follow her and Maddie is right behind me. I have a feeling that the little pup likes me. I never had a pet before so, this will be a fun experience.

Cathy turns to me. "Obviously, this is the main room."

"Aye, I know"

I follow Cathy out of the room into the next one.

"This room here is where the younger kids go. Maddie entertains them."

The room was a large one painted a soft yellow color. In the middle of it there was a large rug with a picture of Maddie on it and building blocks laying on top. In one corner there were two couches and a few lounge chairs surrounding a coffee table which was most likely for the parents. The opposite corner had a toy box overfilled with toys. The walls had posters promoting the pizzeria and paper dolls hung from the ceiling.

The next 6 rooms were party rooms which all had lots of posters, tile floors, tables, and a banner hanging from the top reading "happy birthday!!" Each party room varied in size for different sizes of parties. 2 large ones, 3 medium sized ones and a small one.

"Wow this place has a lot!" I say fascinated with everything. "Way more than the old place."

"Speaking of 'the old place'" Bonne says walking towards us. "I found an article on it in the news section of my magazine." She gives me the magazine. It read:

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN

After a few long years of looking for someone to buy the franchise, Fazbear Entertainment had no other choice but to close to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and its dark memories. But, the beloved animatronics weren't trashed. Fazbear Entertainment decided to let other franchises purchase them. In case you were wondering here's where they went:
Freddy: unknown
Chica: Cluckers Chicken Place in San Antonio, Texas
Bonnie: Daring Darwin's Pizza in Brunswick, Maine.
Foxy: Carie Crow's Pizza in San Francisco, California.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS WOMAN DID ON JERRY SPRINGER!

I read too far.

I closed the magazine and handed it back to Bonne.

"If you'll excuse me." I say on the verge of crying. I walk away from them

I miss them so much.