Chapter Thirty One - Flashback Pt.1

3rd Person POV

**Five years ago**

"It would be nice to know." Cathy says, walking into the main room while talking to Layla.

Layla gives a smile and says "Yes... yes it would." They were talking about their previous family. Wondering what had happened to them.

"7:25, guys." Carie says getting into position on stage. Everyone gets into position. Layla teleports into the bathrooms, were Phoebe was.

"Hey, let's hang around today." Says Layla.

"I like how you think. Ok." Phoebe responds. They teleport into the main room and disguise themselves as Cathy and Carie's shadows.

The day goes on. Kids are having a good time. Typical. Until Layla hears a familiar voice.

"Mama!" A little girl says with a southern accent, dragging her mom to the stage. She points at Cathy. "There's Cathy! Cathy was Madison's favorite, right?" She then points to Carie. "And that there is Carie! That one was Natalie's favorite! Right, Ma?"

"Yes, sweetheart." The mother says.

"Mama, what happened to 'em?"

"They're gone, sweetheart."

"Where did they go?"

"Hopefully, to a better place."

"Ok."

Layla then shifted to the Mom's shadow. Phoebe shifted to the little girl's shadow. It was pretty noisy there, so they can whisper without being noticed.

"Layla, what are you doing?!?" Phoebe whisper-yelled.

"I know this woman." Claims Layla. "Her voice. Her looks. That look in her eyes. That... sorrow."

"Who do you think this woman is?"

"I think this is my sister. This woman is my so sister. We should go with 'em. I need to know for sure."

"Are you crazy? What would the others think when we just disappear?"

"I don't know, but we'll come back one day."

"Ok, mon amis! Unfortunately it is time to go." Bonne announces loudly, above the crowd.

"But don't worry, we'll be here tomorrow." Says Cathy.

"I hope you, like, had a fabulous day here! See you guys next time!" Announces Carie.

"This maybe a once in a lifetime chance to see my family. I'm goin'." Layla says firmly to Phoebe.

"Well, that means I'm going too." Says Phoebe. They follow the girl and the mom out of the pizzeria.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will all be a flashback too. Also, I'm gonna make a new book called "Afterwards (Foxy x Cathy) Ask and Dare" . Be sure to read that and give suggestions. Also, be sure to vote if you like this story and the other one and share them with others! It'd mean a lot to me.

Ok, guys. Peace out!