Chapter Twenty Six - Uh Oh...

A/N: Just so you know, Shadow Cathy is referred to as Layla because that was her name before all this. So I repeat, SHADOW CATHY IS LAYLA AND LAYLA IS SHADOW CATHY. Ok enjoy the chapter.

Layla's POV

After talking Pinkie out of killing herself, I teleport to the backroom and disguised myself as Carie's shadow to kinda eavesdrop. She had been taking care of Tony. And now he's waking up.

"Yo... dude... what happened?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"My bitch of a sister knocked you out. I didn't think you deserved that. Sorry."

"It's all good."

"You know what I, like, wanted to do with you?"

"What?"

"This." She slapped Tony.

"Oww what the fuck was that for?"

"Being so rude. But also..." She give him a peck on the cheek. (She's in human form btw)

"Oh so that's how it is?"

"It's, like, a long shot but yes. What do you think?"

"Well I say I need to get to know you better. So, me and you have a date tomorrow."

"I can, like, agree to that."

I then came out of my disguise and appeared in front of them.

"Awe shit. Another one like this?"

"Tony, calm down would you." Carie says. She observes me for a second then remembers. "Layla?"

"Yep, that's me."

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years."

"That's not important now, what's important is your sister."

"What, that bitch?"

"Right now she is contemplating on whether or not to kill herself." I say irritably.

"Holly shit!" Carie starts to cry. "Why?"

"Because she thinks she's worthless now."

"I'm such a fucking retard! I shouldn't have been so hard on her." She was now in full blown tears. Tony hugs her.

"Yo, it's gonna be ok. We gotta het there before she does tho." He turns to me. "Where is she?"

"Hold my hand so I can teleport you there. It's somewhere you'd know."

Carie holds my hand. Tony hesitated but after Carie gave him a stern look, he held my hand. I teleport them to the outside of the room.

"Right through there." I say.

Carie turns the doorknob and it doesn't budge.

"It's locked can you teleport us inside?" Carie says frantically.

"I cant teleport into locked rooms." I say

She starts banging on the door. "Pinkie!! Are you in there? Let us in! PINKIE!!!"

No answer.