Chapter Twenty Two - Cameron

A/N: sorry for not writing, writer's block. But now I got it. And also though Cameron and Maddie can't talk, they can still communicate and they understand each other. It'll make more sense as u read. Enjoy!

Cameron's POV

After the lady left, I went to meet everyone and I first went up to the cat and sniffed her.

I bark at her and wag my tail. She picks me up. "Aww how cute are you? I bet we'll be great at runnin' this arcade!" She says. She sounds funny but the bunny who walked up to us sounds funnier.

"Looks like Maddie is going to have a new friend."

Who is this Maddie?

"Oh, where's my manners? I'm Cathy the Arcade Kitty, this here is Bonne violin playing bunny," she points toward the black bird talking to Tony. "that there is Carie the crow." A fox with a hook and an eye patch walked up behind her and scared her. She dropped me but Bonne caught me. "Ugh, and this is Foxy the pirate fox."

"Yarharharharhar!" Was that a laugh? "Aye, that was funny, lass." What? Why does everyone sound so weird around here? Bonne puts me down.

A pink figure appeared in front of me. She looked a lot like Carie but pink. She picked me up and stared at me with her endoskeleton eyes. I stared at her back with mine and growled.

"Woah, a brave one. No need for that growling. We're friends." Now she just sounds creepy. "I'm Pink Carie. But prefer to be called Pinkie." And with that she put me down and disappeared. Weird.

But still, who is this Maddie? As far as I know there's Cathy, Bonne, Carie, Foxy, Pinkie, and Tony. So there's one more I need to meet. Just then Bonne walked back with a pink and white puppy and put her down in front of me. We sniff each other's butts.

"Hmm you seem decent. I'm Maddie the kiddie puppy. Welcome! Now, who are you?"

"I'm Cameron the Arcade Coyote Pup."

I think I like her.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" Everyone looked to see Pinkie yelling at Tony and Carie standing there cowering in fear.