Chapter Thirty - Can We Please Get to the Story?!

So, to clear things up, Shadow Carie is Phoebe. I repeat, SHADOW CARIE IS PHOEBE. Enjoy the chapter.

3rd Person (For the first time in forever.)

"Well we have about 23 hours now. And I sure as hell don't have nothin' better to do." Says Cathy, ready to hear the explanation as to why Layla and Phoebe have been gone for the past 5 years.

"Well, it-" Phoebe was cut off by Carie.

"What's going on?" Carie says, wiping her tears from her face. She was accompanied by Tony, of course.

"Oui," Bonne says, coming up behind her. "What is going on?"

Cameron and Maddie are sitting side by side, beside the group of people. Listening closely to the conversation.

"Aye, the lasses were 'bout to tell us why they were gone for so long." Answers Foxy.

"So will ya please shut your mouths?!" Cathy asks loudly, anxious to hear the story.

"Ok. Ok. Calmez-vous, chienne." Bonne says, annoyed.

"Excuse you? Who are ya callin' a bitch?"

"Ahem!" Says Phoebe, wanting to get it all over with already. "May I begin?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"So it all started..."

**ALL OF NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A FLASHBACK AS SHE TELLS THE STORY AND WILL BE TOLD IN 3RD PERSON**

On another note, ... OMFG FNAF4 TRAILER IS OUT! THE HOUSE LOOKS SO RATCHET BTW! WHO PAINTS THEIR WALLS ORANGE? THE NIGHTMARE ANIMATRONICS LOOK SCARY. I MEAN FOXY IN THE CLOSET? I WOULDN'T SLEEP FOR A YEAR IF I SAW THAT IN MY CLOSET! BUT I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL IT ALL! IF YOU WANNA SEE IT, IT'S ON YOUTUBE. SO YA

PEACE OUT!