Chapter Nineteen - Bonne Nuit

Jeffrey's POV

I start my 7th and last night at this place. Man, it'll be so sweet getting that 1,000 bucks after this.

As soon as I sit down I flick over to the stage cam to see everyone gone. I check cam 07 and sure enough I saw Cathy with black eyes and white pinpoints in the middle of them stating right into the camera. That means Foxy's out, so I close the door. He runs to the door and bangs on it, causing a crack. I then open it to see the bunny standing there then instantly close it.

I then flick through the cams to find Cathy. I found her staring into cam 10. Shit! I close the door again because a little robot puppy is rushing towards me. She hits the door leaving a paw shaped hole in the door. Great.

*[LE TIMESKIP]*

It about 4 am now and door has seen better days. 2 cracks and 2 paw sized holes. 1 more visit from Foxy or Maddie and I'm screwed.

I look through the cams and the posters were all replaced with pictures of a pink animatronic that looks like Carie. Wtf?

Pinkie's POV

He's seen my posters. Gooood. I appear in front of him with a creepy giggle. He looks away from his monitor to see me standing there in a creepy pose. He freezes in his seat, obviously shocked and scared. I then grabbed him by his shirt and screamed in his face. I then whisper in his ear "game over, buddy." I threw him across the room and he hit the wall head first. I walk up to him to see his head busted open and a bit of brain coming out. With a closer look, I saw a pencil went straight through his head. I laugh at the sight. Blood everywhere, a crack in the wall, and he is dead. Hahaha.

A/N that was creepy huh? Heheh. Hope you enjoyed!
Peace out!