Chapter Fourteen - Maddie's Temper

Carie's POV

I, like, handed Foxy the paper and left just before they started crying. I went to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. Once I made it, I, like, sat down and slowly ate it while rethinking my life. I was drinking thing the milk at the end when I nearly choked to death after I heard a scream and a loud growl from the backroom.

I, like, fall out of my chair and scramble over to the backroom. I opened the door. Omfg!

Bonne's POV

Maddie is attacking me. Cathy manages to get her of me before she could do some serious damage but there is a big scratch on my face and it is bleeding a lot.

"Maddie," I say, " I am so sorry for hurting you."

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Cathy scolds Maddie. "All she did was knock you into a wall and you give her a big ol' scratch. Now, off to the kids room! You're in big trouble!"

Maddie slowly walks out off the room with her head hanging.

"Omfg!" Carie rushes over to me along with Cathy and Foxy. "Are you okay." They all say in unison.

"I do not know. It hurts badly."

"Turn into animatronic form real quick." Cathy says and I do so.

"Aye, there be a big crack across your face." Says Foxy.

"That means like she won't be able to preform." Carie says looking at the clock. "And its 7:25!"

"I got a plan." Cathy says. "Everyone into position and Bonne, pretend that you fell on your face. EVERYONE, GO GO GO!"

We all switch into animatronic form and get into position. I lay on the floor face first.

Cathy's POV

The first of the kids come in along with the day employees. Then one kid walked up to Bonne and said "Oh no, Bonne died!" One of the employees walk up to Bonne and pulled out his phone.