Chapter Twelve - <3

Foxy's POV

I was sitting on the stage in my performance room when Cathy stomps in with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, lass?"

She comes up to me, buried her face into my chest and started crying. Between her sobs she said "It Bonne-- she thought I-- hated her just-- because of-- a measly kiss--."

This tells me she takes friendship very seriously. I hug her. "Lass, answer me question. Has this ever happened to Bonne?"

"N-no." Her crying began to light up a bit.

"Aye, don't ye think wouldn't know what to think because of that?"

There was a bit of silence before started crying again saying "Oh my goodness, I'm a terrible friend!" I hug her tighter and gave her a moment to cry when Carie walked in.

"So I have a paper about-" she pauses. "Should I come back later?"

"What is it, lass?"

"Well..." she says before giving me the paper. It read:

Dear Fazbear Entertainment,

The following is the information for the Freddy animatronic's disposal:
REASON:
·Faulty wiring causing malfunction.
·Killing night watches while they are on duty by stuffing them into suits (see photo below)
·No other franchises had interests of purchasing it.

[Pic of Freddy stuffing a night guard into a suit]

OTHER INFORMATION:
The Freddy animatronic has been taken apart and thrown away at 8am on the 5th of June at [some dump]. Payment for doing so is required by the 30th of July.

Thank you for doing services with us.
Best Regards,
[Some dude at some company]

Oh my god. The one that I cherished like a brother is gone forever. I couldn't believe it. I began to tear up. Cathy noticed and reads the letter.

"Oh my, I am so sorry Foxy." She says still crying.

"Aye, it ain't your fault." I say beginning to cry. "Just come here, even a pirate like me needs a shoulder to cry on." Carie leaves and Cathy and I began crying together about our own problems and about each other's. About 30 minutes go by and we stop crying.

"Lass, there's something you need to know."

"And what's that?"

I kissed her for about 15 seconds. Then said "I love ye, lass."