Lucy

The thought of Jack going down on me when I had not had any time to prepare made me laugh with anxious laughter. Also, just the crass way he told me had my heart racing and my cheeks blazing. I'm fairly groomed down there- thanks to Stella who forced me to go to a wax appointment with her last week- but I had just been sweating and stinky for hours. I don't even know what underwear I am wearing. I was glad to have slipped on my lace and velvet Free People bralette for work tonight, but my downstairs might want a shower and freshly laundered lace slipped on. His hands wandering down there is one thing, his face and mouth was quite another. 

His lips are on mine and I feel his hands going for my shorts again. I know I am going to be anxious if he heads south so I quickly say, "How about I rinse off real quick, and then meet you in my bed."

"Lucy, I really don't care if you shower," he mutters as he kisses my neck and my entire body responds to his lips. 

"I know, but..." I'm breathing heavily again and his lips are now moving down my neck to explore my chest. I know there is not much to discover there, but I did notice how perfectly they fit inside Jack's hand. His tongue brushes against my nipple that's now rock hard and his hand now slides to the back, trying to find a clasp. I use my hand to cup his face and then say, "No clasp. It slides off." He pulls away from me as his fingers go to slide my bralette off, but I place my hands on top of his.

"Let me go wash off in the shower real quick. Give me three minutes." I know he doesn't want to stop but I slide out from under him and dash to the guest bath. 

I spin the faucet to hot and strip out of my clothes in under thirty seconds. I just needed a moment to get my head straight. The whole way home I wondered if I should just solidify this relationship with sex. That if I was going to fight this hard to be with him, I might as well go all in. Just fully claim him as mine. 

The last time I had sex was with Blake and it was a quicky before he had to go to work. It lasted about three minutes and even my orgasm wasn't into it that day. I had just wanted to get it over with so I could go back to bed. I had no idea that was going to be the last time I had mediocre sex with him. Of course I had imagined what having sex with Jack would be like. For some reason, I imagined lots of positions and angles. Starting in one place and ending in another. Like it was all about the journey rather than the destination. I'm also aware that I am severely less experienced than he is and worried that inexperience would show. Another reason why I just needed a minute. 

After soaping up and checking to make sure my legs are shaved, I turn the water off and rip the towel off the bar. I wrap myself up in the fluffy cotton and am surprised to see Jack push the bathroom door open. His shirt is off, with his black joggers laying low on his hips. The V on his hips that point toward his package is making my heart race. He is so fucking hot, I literally cannot believe he is my boyfriend. This sexpot of a man wants to fuck me, and I am shocked. 

"Come here often?" He jokes as he leans against the doorframe. His teal eyes are bright and I am sure he wants to get sexual as badly as I do. I cross the bathroom in two steps and throw myself into him. His lips start on mine but they quickly move to my neck and collarbone. My arms go around his neck and he grabs onto my thighs to hoist me around his waist. He strides into the guest room with me wrapped around him and tosses me onto the bouncy bed. The towel has come loose, so one of my breasts is exposed along with my bent leg, with my foot resting against the duvet. He's about to see me naked. The light in the room is off, but the hallway light illuminates the bed enough that he'll see enough. Nothing will be left to the imagination. 

He kneels onto the bed and then straddles me before slowly lifting the towel. He peels it off like he's opening a book and then takes me in with his eager eyes. His hands are quickly exploring my breasts again with his thumbs swiping over my nipples. He leans back down to kiss me and I might just orgasm off his touch alone. My vagina is getting jealous of my boobs and I know it wants some of his attention. As if hearing my thoughts, he slides a hand down my torso as he shifts himself so he's on the side of me. Our tongues are still inside each other's mouth when his finger slips inside of me and my breath catches in my throat. He slowly moves it in and out with his thumb resting on my clit and my wetness is just begging for his dick. There is no way I'm not going to orgasm in seconds. This will be the shortest foreplay in history, but it's three years of sexual frustration about to be released in a few strokes of his long fingers. My hand reaches out to him and I feel my fingers dig into his hip. My hand slips under his waistband and he shifts his hips so my fingers can clasp around him.