Lucy

My body was ready to ravish Jack. I was blown away by his efforts to make it romantic, but I really just wanted to be fucked forward, backward, and sideways. I hook my foot onto his back and he slowly pushes into me. A moan does escape me and it has been long enough that the initial push hurts a bit. 

"You good?" He asks, probably because that moan could have been interpreted as painful but I just quickly nod my head and pull his lips onto mine. He starts by going slow, and when I wrap my other foot around him he deepens his thrusting. I knew Jack's penis was going to be a good size for sex when I first saw it. It's not breaking me in half, but I am not wishing for more either. 

I surprise him by pushing his shoulder back so he falls against the bed. I place my hands on his chest and he watches as I climb on top of him. I lower myself onto him and my head drops back in pure pleasure. His hands find my ass and he rhythmically pulls my hips forward.

"I wanted this to go longer, but I am about to explode," I confess after sliding back and forth. His hands are cupping my breasts and then he pulls on my neck so he can kiss me. 

"Then explode," he whispers and my thrusting gets faster. My tongue is in his mouth, his hands are in my hair and I try to reach around me to grab his balls. I find them and he bites my lip in appreciation. 

"Are you almost there?" I ask him and he just lets out a sexual grunt in response. I slow my hips and his hands squeeze my ass cheeks. I run my nails up his thighs and hip bones and then slide them back down to fondle his balls again. 

"Do not stop," he begs. I pick up speed again and it's only seconds before we're both letting out breathy moans. His eyes close, I drop my forehead against the pillow and my breasts brush against his chest as we come together. I tried to muffle my enthusiasm for our neighbor's sake, but I'm pretty sure everyone in close proximity just heard us having fantastic sex. 

I collapse onto him and his arms wrap around me, holding me against him. We're breathing heavy and then he lets me slide to the side of him. I keep my arm limp across his chest as I confess, "I rarely organism the first time I have sex with someone new." 

"I've never had that problem," he jokes back and I let out a breathy laugh. 

"I really wanted to make that go on longer but...my body had decided I had waited long enough." 

"I got us late check out. We have lots of time to defile this whole place." His hand sweeps around the room as if every corner of this hotel room is our sex palace. 

"I'm down for shower sex and you can bend me over that desk, but my ass isn't going to be in that tub or on the couch cushions." He laughs and runs a thumb over my cheek. 

"I knew skipping the bubble bath was the correct decision." 

"I don't bathe in hotel rooms. Showers only."

"I thought that might be the case. I'll take you in the shower and over that desk. That's fine."

"Now that we crossed this line, I am going to be unsatiable you know? I'm going to want you all the time."

"That will be my burden. Having to have sex with you every day. Ugh," he jokes and then kisses my forehead. Our chests have finally slowed down and I have feeling in my toes again. 

"I love what you did with the room," I tell him softly as I look at the candlelight glowing around the space. "Thank you." 

"Memorable in a good way?" He asks me with a coy smile and I giggle. 

"Memorable in the best way." I smile at him and he rolls over so he can kiss me again. He leans on his shoulder so he can stare into my admiring eyes and he gently runs a finger down my cheek.