Something More: Part 51

Natasha was pissed.

They were in Paris. She loves Paris. And yet she was working. The flight was really hard. James was delighted. He wanted to touch everything which meant Steve had a full time job chasing him. Sarah was an angel and instantly went to her Auntie Maria to be held as she babbled before passing out. Wanda had some motion sickness which was shocking to all of them as she had been on many fights in the jet before without problems and lastly Grace. She hated the jet, the loud noises and most importantly she hated all the new people. She refused to be let go of Natasha and nursed most of the flight. Not exactly what Natasha wanted to be doing while also flying the jet.

Natasha and Steve finally managed to get all the kids settled and asleep, with Maria watching them as they went to infiltrate the warehouse.

"I swear to god, if Grace wakes up.." Natasha trailed off at Steve and her ran closer to the building.

"I know, love. Let's be fast but safe. I love you." Steve reached down to peck her lips.

"I love you, too. Stay on the coms." Natasha pecked his lips again before Steve linked his hands together and squated slightly. Natasha placed her foot in his hands and nodded. Steve threw her in the air and she grabbed the wall before pulling herself onto the landing. Natasha found a window to crawl through. It was smaller than Natasha anticipated.

"Everything okay, babe?" Steve asked through the coms when he heard Natasha grunting.

"Fine, baby. My hips are wider than I remember. No more pasta for me." Natasha whispered as she finally made it through the small opening.

"I for one, love your body. You had two babies, I think you look amazing." Natasha blushed at Steve's words. Before shaking her head to focus.

Natasha and Steve both silently made their ways through the warehouse, careful to not let any guards alert their presence. Natasha was entering one of the last rooms where she would be able to gain the intel Fury wanted when she was hit from behind.

"Ouch.." Natasha mumbled, but her words were slurred. The hit was with something very hard to the back of her head.

"Nat? Baby, what happened? Answer me, babe!" Steve started panicking when Natasha didn't answer.

"The great Black Widow, hmm? Not so great." One man spoke while another laughed. Natasha slowly started losing consciousness as she tried to get away from them.

"Stop!" Was the last thing she heard before she completely fell into darkness.

*********

"We managed to get the intel. It was still there after you called in." Maria explained, sounding very close to Natasha.

"How is she?" A worried Steve grabbed her hand and was surprised when she squeezed his back. "Baby? Are you okay?"

"Hmm my head hurts." Natasha's hand went to the sore spot on her head only to be grabbed by a hand too small to be her husband.

"Hold on Nat, I'm still stitching."

"That explains the headache." Natasha mumbled.

"Babe, I was so worried. What happened?" Steve cupped her face and gently stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"I don't know. I walked into the room and I guess they knew we were coming. No one had time to radio, I don't know what happened." Natasha hissed as Maria finished the last stitch. "Wait. What time is it? Where are the kids?" Natasha looked around in a panic.

"They are in the next room. I thought we better get you cleaned up first before you see them." Steve gave her a smile.

"Hey! No sex in my shower! I'm warning you guys!" Maria pointed at both of them before settling her gaze on Natasha.