Something More: Part 11

Natasha was pouting at dinner. Tony was monopolizing Steve's time. Talking to him about missions and whatever. She couldn't focus. Pepper was talking nonstop about work and Natasha was listening just enough to know when to agree and nod. She keep looking at Steve. In the car, Pepper and Nat sat in the backseat with the guys in the front. It was the first time they had been in a car without him holding her hand since they started seeing each other. Natasha knew she was acting juvenile but she didn't care. She wanted Steve all to herself, all the time. She hadn't really had to share him at all in the 5 weeks they had been together and she didn't like it. She hardly noticed when Pepper excused herself. Natasha inched closer to Steve and put her chin on his arm. He looked at her and put his hand on her thigh. Dinner was over and they were just having some drinks now. While Tony was rambling on Natasha whispered in Steve's ear, "I want to go home."

Steve looked slightly concerned, "Are you feeling okay?" He whispered to her.

"Yeah, I just don't want to share you anymore." As Natasha whispered this time she nibbled Steve's ear and he instantly went red.

"Ummm Natasha? Care to share with the class?" Tony pushed Pepper's chair in as she sat back down with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I'm just really tired and was saying how I'd like to go home. I can call a cab if you guys want to stay." Natasha looked at Steve and ran her fingers in his hair above his ear.

"Yeah you guys can stay if you like but I better get Nat home, she has a habit of sleeping in cars so I'd rather not send her alone in a cab." Steve looked at Tony.

Natasha smiled to herself. Such a gentleman.

"You guys are so old. It's barely 10!" Tony sounded like a child which made Pepper laugh, "Tony, lets go home. It's been a long day." Pepper stood up and Tony followed her to the door still arguing about staying.

Steve and Natasha got up to follow and he helped her with her jacket, "Are you going to sit in the back with me?"

"I would love to." Steve grabbed Nat's hand. When they got to the car Pepper reached for the back door and Steve opened the passenger one, "Pepper, why don't you have the front? Nat's going to be bad company when she is sleeping."

Natasha would be mad at that comment if it didn't make her so happy. They got in the car and she instantly snuggled right into Steve. He put his hand on her thigh and kissed her temple. He was right though. They barely made it two blocks and she was asleep.

Steve woke Natasha up as they pulled in the driveway, "Babe? We're home."

They both thanked Pepper and Tony for a lovely night and then headed in.

"You slept the whole way home, you must be exhausted." Steve said as he put his arm around her.

"Yes. Being jealous is exhausting." Nat grumbled.

"Jealous? Of what?" Steve stopped and looked at her.

"I don't like sharing you. I couldn't even focus on what Pepper was saying because I was waiting for you to look at me. I know. I'm crazy." She started to walk away.

Steve grabbed her hand and turned her around. He pulled her to him so they were chest to chest, "I couldn't look at you all night. I didn't think I could make it through dinner without having you if I did." As he pulled her chin up.

"Really?" Natasha couldn't help but smile. She got on her tippy toes and put her arms around his waist.

"Baby, you're all I thought about all night." Steve put his hands on her hips and kissed her. He slowly moved them to her ass as he kissed her deeper. She pulled him closer. She could feel him. Natasha started to walk backwards pulling him with her towards his room. Steve started kissing Natasha's neck and moved to her collarbone and chest. Natasha let out a quiet moan and Steve stopped, "Shhh, don't wake everyone up." She couldn't help it. The build up from a long dinner, paired with how handsy Steve was being and the kissing. Nat was having a hard time controlling herself. He was kissing her neck, his hands exploring her body, pulling her neck and body as close to him as possible. Her breath kept hitching, Steve had both hands under her dress. He found her sweet spot on her neck and she moaned louder.

"Natasha, everyone is going to hear you." She could feel his smile against her neck.

In one swift move, Steve grabbed behind both Nat's thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to his room. He laid her on the bed, hovering above her he smiled and said, "What are the odds of you being quiet?" Natasha started giggling and kissed him. Within seconds they were undressed and Steve was making his way trailing kisses starting at her mouth and moving down. Kissing her chest, stomach, inner thigh, when Steve got to her intimate part Natasha couldn't control herself anymore. He owned her body like no one else, within minutes she hit her first high. The first of many, they were up for hours until they fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms.

To be continued...