Something More: Part 59

It had been almost three months since the Rogers family had Maria and her lovers over for dinner. After multiple cancellations, they were finally getting back together again for a meal.

"Tasha? Are you almost ready babe?" Steve asked from the bottom of the stairs. When he gets no answer, he takes the stairs two at a time and finds Natasha in the bathroom, "Babe? Are you okay?"

Natasha flings the door open a moment later with a huge smile on her face. "We're pregnant." She beams up at her husband.

"What? Already?" Steve smiles down at his wife starting to get excited as well. Natasha playfully punches his arm before jumping and wrapping her arms and legs around him. Steve buries his face in her neck and places a few kisses there. The pairs happy moment is interrupted by a little hand tugging on Steve's dress pants.

"Daddy? Is Mama okay?" James nervous face peers up at them as Steve releases Natasha's ass. As soon as her feet hit the floor she scoops up James in her arms.

"Never better baby." She kisses his cheek multiple times until he's a giggling mess. 

"Natasha, I'll take him." Steve reaches for James, causing his wife to glare.

"Don't even start with that shi-stuff." Natasha turns away from Steve, walking out of the bedroom with James on her hip.

"But babe, he's heavy." Steve follows behind her down the stairs and to the garage where Wanda is helping the girls into their car seats.

"He's not to heavy, stop worrying so much." Natasha rolls her eyes as she seats James in the suv. He rushes to his seat and Wanda buckles him in before raising an eyebrow at her mother. Natasha rolls her eyes then pulls a funny face making the little kids giggle. When she closes the door and turns around, Steve is standing right there.

"Let's go."

"Natasha. You know I can't help but worry." He snakes his arms around her.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, reaching up on her toes to kiss his jaw.

"Let's go." He kisses her forehead and swats her ass. "I'm driving."

Natasha throws her head back and groans, "It's going to take twice as long to get there if you drive."

"Precious cargo." Steve winks, "This car is full of my whole world." Steve opens the passenger door for her and she climbs in, melting instantly.

"You just earned yourself some favours, baby."

Steve laughs, his cheeks turning pink as he closes the door and jogs to the drivers side.

*****

"I'm so glad you guys made it." Aurora ushers the Rogers family inside the large home.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Natasha nods to her kids; Wanda holding James's hand, Steve carrying Sarah and herself with Grace on her hip.

"We've been reading up on child proofing, even if we won't need it for a while we know you have kids and you're important to Maria so we'd like to be able to have you over for dinners in the future. My brother has kids as well so we thought we would get a jump on it." Logan shakes Steve's hand and smiles at Sarah. Sarah smiles and reaches for him, shocking the couple but not her parents. She is the most outgoing of the Rogers kids and the most social. Logan takes her in his arms and she giggles touching the tattoo on his bicep.

"Nothing fits me anymore." Maria grumbles as she walks down the stairs in sweatpants. James let's go of Wanda's hand and rushes to his Auntie Maria. "Hey kid." She smiles down at him as he wraps his arms around her legs.

"I didn't know you even owned sweatpants Hill." Steve smiles at his wife's best friend.

"Shut up, Rogers." Maria shoots him a glare before kissing Logan and Aurora's cheeks.

"Well, dinner is almost ready." Aurora smiles and turns to Natasha. She had been determined to get Grace's approval in recent months. Maria, Aurora and Natasha had done lunches and shopping a few times in which Natasha had brought the twins with her. "Want to come here, ladybug?" Aurora holds her arms out to Grace, waiting patiently as she analyzes
the blonde in front of her. Grace finally reaches for Aurora who looks at Natasha with a victorious smile as she snuggles the little girl.

"Want a beer Steve?" Logan takes two beer out to the fridge, handing him one. "Natasha?" He goes to hand her one as she shakes her head.

"No, thank you."

Maria eyes her best friend as they hold a silent conversation. Maria's eyes widen slightly as Natasha gives her a slow nod and a smirk. "Well, what can I do baby?" Maria turns to Aurora who is cooing at Grace.

"Oh, nothing honey. We just have to take the casserole out of the oven." Aurora laughs when she finally gets a smile from Grace.

Wanda walks to the couch as her mother takes a seat, sitting right beside her and laying her head on her shoulder.

"What's up, baby?" Natasha kisses her daughters head and takes her hand.

"Things are really going to change aren't they?" She Wanda looks up at her while squeezing her mothers hand.

"Nothing important is going to change." Natasha studies her daughters face. "You're still my first baby." Natasha kisses her cheek as James comes barreling into the room making Wanda giggle. "Where are your pants, Mister!?" Natasha springs up from the couch as her toddler giggles and runs the other way.

"Natasha?" Steve comes into the living room before sprinting after his son. Logan laughs as he carries Sarah into the living room. She struggles in his arms until she's set down and beelines to her sister.

"Hey sissy." Wanda kisses her cheek and settles Sarah in her lap.

"What's with all the chaos? I've already seen too many Rogers's butts. Put that away dude." Maria laughs and covers her eyes making James laugh harder as he's carried back down the hall.

"Sorry." Steve's cheeks pink as he walks past the trio.

"Don't worry about it." Aurora giggles as she hands Steve a tiny pair of pants and underwear.

"Are you sure you're ready for more of this?" Maria asks her best friend on a laugh.

"What?" Aurora smiles as she looks between the two friends.

"We're pregnant." Natasha smiles at her husband. "It's still early, but yeah.... I'm ready for number five." She looks at Wanda and winks.

"Congratulations! This is so awesome, how nice that you guys are having babies together!" Aurora grabs both their hands. Her excitement is contagious and before long, they're all smiling.

"Mama!" Grace pulls on Natasha's pant leg, bringing the group back to reality.

"Oh my god! The casserole." Aurora runs to the kitchen causing Logan and Maria to laugh.

"Easily distracted." Logan whispers under his breath, walking to the kitchen behind his wife pausing to kiss Maria's cheek on his way.

To be continued...