Chapter 2

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.          (This chapter has been revised; further future revisions will be made in due time)

Takemichi's POV

July 7th 2005

   " Who the hell are you? How'd you get in!?" My thoughts of my discussion with Naoto were interupted abruptly by yelling outside my classroom. The door swung open, there was a very tall guy holding it open and looking in. Thats when recognition hit.

    'Draken!? What the hell is he doing here?'

   "Ah there you are Takemichy..." Mikey walked in without a care in the world. "Come hangout with us!" 

   He ignored the teacher's comments about being in the middle of class. Even the teacher seemed too afraid to touch the guy.

    'He's just scary!' 

   Mikey's grasp was gentle but strong as he pulled me out of my classroom much to everyone's surprise. As we stepped out of the classroom I saw the hallway littered with the bodies of 3rd years. All of them beat up and not daring to challenge the two anymore.

   "All of you, line up on your stomaches!" Draken called out, I watched them all crawl pathetically to line up like the guy said. Next thing I knew, both Mikey and Draken walked on top of them like they were stepping stones. 

   'What is wrong with these guys!? Causing people pain is a normal occurance for them, it's like a daily routine.' 

   The thought made my stomach churn.

   Once we made it down the stairs and to the entrence of the school Mikey turned to ask me. "You've been good? You're free today right?"

   Draken draped his arm around my shoulder lazily, I couldn't help but stand there like a cornered mouse. "A-acutally, I have plans today."

   Mikey completely disregarded my comment. 

   "Let's go out for a bit."

   I looked at him shocked, he just ignored me. 

   "Didn't you hear what I said?"

   I could hear the loud whispers from the crowed that had gathered behind us as I was interrogated by the two boys. 

   'Did I get myself into real trouble after only just meeting them? But isn't this what I want? This way I can keep Mikey and that Kisaki guy from meeting!'

   "Okay let's go." Mikey said grabbing onto my wrist to lead me out when we both hear someone shouting for us to wait. Turning around to my horror I saw Hina who without wasting a second, stomped up to Mikey and slapped him. It echoed through the room and everyone went silent.

   "Let's go Takemichi, don't let people mess with you." Her voice became quieter with the words that followed after. "I'll protect you..."

   My heart skipped a beat at those words. 

   'She's really too sweet, she's even shaking.' 

   But those thoughts were cut short by a large hand holding onto Hina's wrist. "I'll kill you you know." Draken's voice boomed. " You slap Mikey and then leave like nothing happened?-" This time Draken was cut off.