Update

I am going to be revising some of the earlier chapters. I was rereading them and realized that at the very least I can improve the structure they are written in for the time being to make it easier to read and understand. I do plan to eventually rewrite some chapters all together.

I did want to mention that I want to write in a way that makes the reader try to put things together themselves. I don't always want the answers to some questions to be clear right off the bat. I want somethings to be left to interpretation as well, I'm writing this story in a way that heavily depends on the reader to decipher what is going on and how things will play out. After all, this story is primarily told through Takemichi's point of view, he wouldn't know the answers to everything either. While in the end, most things will be answered, I think its fun to try and figure things out yourself.

I've mentioned it before but I wanted to give a special thank you to everyone who favorites the chapters, comments, adds my story to their library, or even gives it a shot. This is something I am trying to make enjoyable and emotional. I want both the reader and myself to be invested in the story I am writing.

   Thank you for your continued support, I hope you all have a lovely day!