Chapter 4

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

2005

    "No kissing~" I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the dim light. Only to see a blonde girl on top of me?! My mind was sent into a panic. 'How did I get here?!' I was saved by the phone ringing. It looked like we were in a karaoke bar, but why was she only in her underwear and why was I here? I took this small moment to grab my things and rush out of the room before she could even notice.

   'I can't believe that even happened! My past life did change, so I don't remember any of this happening.' I thought to myself while running far from the karaoke bar. Finally slowing down to a stop, I took a moment to stop and catch my breath. "I just can't let Hina find out..."

   "Find out what?" The voice caught me off guard and I squeaked in surprise, turning to face a confused Hina.

   "Hina! What are you doing here at this time?" I tried coming up with causal talk to take her mind off my comment.

   "I was on my way home from cram school, what are you doing?" She questioned with more emphasis only causing me to panic more. She inspected my face intensly before backing off with a sigh. "Lately you've been like a different person. Like right now you're 'adult' Takemichi. After that night with the fireworks you just rushed away and have been cold to me since. But now you seem kind again..."

   'She's right, my past self is different from when I am here, and I'm sure the same difference for the future.' The awkward silence between us was starting to drive me nuts.

   "Takemichi? Your phone is ringing." Hina chimmed in, I slowly come back to reality, grabbing my phone.

   " Huh? Oh thank you..." I looked at the caller ID. "Draken?" I say as I answer my phone.

   "Takemichi, you're not busy right?"  Draken asked over the phone.

    "Actually-"

   "Great, meet us at Musashi Shrine alright?" He said before hanging up without another word.

    I sigh, closing my flip phone and turning to Hina. "Sorry, Draken wants us to meet up-"

   "Then I guess I'll come with you!" She pitched in cheerfully, I could tell from the tone there was a hint of irritation. ' Understandably, it sounds like I've been a real jerk.' I think to myself before nodding, knowing there is no arguing with her.

\\\\---\\\\

   " Is this the place?" Hina commented once we arrived.

   " Yeah, thats what I was told at least." I sighed, looking back and forth for any movement. Before long we saw lights coming from our right and the sound of engines running. The bikers soon came up to our location and parked, getting off and gathering around.

   "Oi! What the fuck do you think you are doing here, huh!?" One random guy started yelling at us. Another man strode up and started yelling at us as well, well mostly me. Threats thrown without mercy in my direction. Before I knew it I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt.

   A guy with silver hair looked over from all the yelling. "Oh, are you Takemichy?" He questioned. He was now leaving his conversation to meet me. I nodded in response.

   "Y-Yes"

   "Why are you freaking out the commander's guest, eh?" He started at the two. They mumbled out apologies to the guy as he smiled at us. "Why don't you come with me. I'm Mitsuya by the way." His voice was kind and it helped to calm me down. Then I heard a familiar voice.