Chapter 16

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

2005

   Class had ended for the day and I was stuck stressing out at my desk. My hands held my face as I stressed out about the situation I had put myself into now. I couldn't help but replay what Mikey had told me yesterday. 'Threatening me with death if I couldn't do it...so harsh.'

    "Takemichi!" My name was called, I lifted my head lazily from my desk to see my group of friends walk towards me. "So, you're a part of Toman now, eh?" Akkun spoke, his smile was so genuine and proud. The memory of his bleeding body and teary eyes flooded back into my memory, a shiver ran down my spine and my heart ached. But now he was here in front of me with a wide smile as if nothing was wrong. 'Because nothing was for him yet.'

   Being himself, he instantly noticed something was off with me. "Hey, what's wrong?"

    I shook my head and stood up with a lopsided smile. "Oh uh yeah, I'm in Toman now, heh! But I'm not sure how I feel about it yet..." My eyes drifted to the side. I decided to explain my current predicament to my friends. All listening intently as I spoke to them.

    "I see....so in all reality you're just digging a grave for yourself." Akkun said matter-a-factly.

    "Way to believe in me..." I rolled my eyes. "But I don't know how long I have left even. Not only that but I don't know what's happening in Toman or even what Valhalla really is." I chuckled awkwardly to try and ease my embarrassment.

   "Yo, Delinquent nerd." Akkun said referencing Yamagishi. Yamagishi pushed up his glasses, confidence booming from him. In an instant he was up and writing out and explaining everything I needed to know.

   "And you have the nerve to call yourself a delinquent?" Yamagishi spit at me, his hand holding the chalk and slapped the chalk board in front of us. "Remember to take notes! There is gonna be a test!" This caused the other three to chuckle out loud, Yamagishi shouting at them now to quiet down.  

    "But now I think it's important to mention the new third division captain. Since Pah was arrested and Peh was moved to the second division we now have the new third division captain Kisaki Tetta. He was a former leader in Moebius. The two crews that were there butted heads constantly. Moebius pretty much dissolved after they were beat by Toman. Afterwards the group led by Kisaki joined Toman. That resulted in Toman's numbers jumping up quickly and Kisaki's division being the largest in Toman."

   Takuya raised his hand in question. "What about the rest of the gang?"

   "They ended up under Hanma Shuji. He took the rest of Moebius and made a gang to go directly against toman and called it Valhalla. Their numbers tower over Toman greatly. One thing to remember is Hanma is not the true commander. Nobody knows who the true commander of Valhalla is. That is why they are called the headless angel."

    This was serious, even more now than before. The gang Baji decided to follow goes directly against Toman, and there is so much I still don't know about them, about him. I'll have to find him in person and talk to him. (Y/n) could probably help to!

   "So, we know Valhalla's number 2 is Hanma Shuji, and their third is Hanemiya Kazutora." As Yamagishi continued to speak the door slid open, startling all of us. A student walked in silently. His eyes were wide and something about them made my body ache with fear and worry. It seemed to take him a second to process what he was even doing before he finally walked into the class. His eyes drifted to the chalkboard that was covered in our gang descriptions.