Chapter 7

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

2005

'It's today!' I ran as fast as I could. 'Today I have to stop the conflict with Moebius!' My feet took me all the way to the abandoned store house where everyone was meeting up for today's fight.

"Mikey!" I shouted once I arrived. In front of me stood Draken,(Y/n), Pah, and Peh. Mikey sat slunched over. Everyone turned to me looking rather irritated by my presence exculding Mikey and (Y/n) who both smiled at me. I just stared at them in return as I tried to catch my breath. 'I am determined to stop this!'

"Ah Takemichy, what brings you here?" Mikey asked while Draken followed up with his own question.

"What do you think you're doing here."

"Get the hell outta here will ya!" Peh shouted, turning his head awkwardly to look intimidating.

"Hey, calm down, Takemichy doesn't mean any harm." (Y/n) defended me automatically, not even knowing my purpose for being here.

Draken sighed, listening to (Y/n)'s words. "Sorry but were having an important discussion-"

"Mikey! You need to call off the fight with Moebius!" I spoke out.

The room went silent, everyone eyeing me. (Y/n) standing tall as if he knew something was about to go down.

"Listen, I can't tell you how I know but someone is secretly pulling the strings here." My head was suddenly grabbed and I was pushed away by Pah, I fell straight on my ass and looked up at the man.

"Leave or I'll murder you I swear" Pah threatened, (Y/n) was by my side instantaneously, helping me up.

"I won't rush things, but what's our plan?" Pah continued to ask Draken but I interupted again.

"Don't! Don't fight with Moebius, it's a trap for Toman!" (Y/n) kept a hand on my shoulder as Pah walked up to us.

"(Y/n) back off before you get involved." Pah warned before uppercutting me and punched my face. "My friend and his girl got assulted and you expect me not to fight the culprits? Huh!?" He lifted me by the collar of my shirt.

"Pay, you better back off." (Y/n) warned, he had lost his carefree smile and had a dead serious look in his eyes. "No internal conflicts on my watch." Pah looked back at the man, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance, and dropped me on the ground, a sigh escaping his lips. 'He didn't even threaten him with violence, he didn't threaten him at all. What kind of power does this guy hold?'

"You made your case. But nonetheless we are going to fight Moebius, I have already made up my mind. Once my mind is made up, then it's going to happen." Mikey's demnour changed from his carefree self to his commander persona.

In a last ditch effort I got onto my hands and knees, dirt kicking up as I did so. "I can't back down from this! This will end Toman, I can't lose you guys when we just became friends!" I wept. Footsteps stopped next to my head while others made their way closer to me.

"You got some real nerve don't ya punk!" Pah said while going in for another punch but Draken blocked it.

"What did I say Pah?" (Y/n)'s voice spoke coldly, I looked up to see my savior in the situation.

"He said he wasn't going to back down. Why don't we look into this a little bit more Mikey..." Draken defended me this time.

"Oh? You going against Toman Ken-chin?" Mikey said as if he was trying to start a fight.