Chapter 32

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

November 19th - 23rd

   I woke up in a start. The dream I had felt nothing like a dream, I was only reliving the past and future I've had with the Black Dragons so far.

The pure lack of empathy and any human decency that Taiju had. Hakkai, a murder who was money hungry enough to kill. After what Kazutora had told me, I could already see how things would play out. After all, I was watching the start of it all develop. It really put in perspective now that I had met Taiju, regardless of who was in charge of the Black Dragons, they were going to be bad news.

   I sat up, clenching the sheets that were messily splayed out over me. It seemed that more problems kept arising no matter what I did. I had no choice in the end though. I had goals and I was going to reach them.

   "I have to do this, even though I'm alone. Nobody else can help me." I mumbled to myself, chuckling a little.

   'Now I feel like Mikey and (Y/n) ...'

   "Dude you're being weird, why you gotta mumble all creepy like?"

   "Weirdo."

   The sound of other voices caused me to whip my head around, startled by the fact I was very much not alone.

   "Wait, what are you guys doing here!?" I asked, looking at my group of friends who sat playing a game of cards on the floor in the middle of the room.

   "What do you think?" Akkun asked, sounding more offended. "We're checking on you, dumbass."

   "You'd think our captain would be at least a little more self-aware." Makoto mocked, leaning on his elbow.

   "Seriously though man. You need to be more careful if you wanna keep the 1st division together." Takuya said in a sympathetic tone, more so he was trying to be nice.

   "Wait..." I jumped out of bed, once again myself awareness of my condition being thrown out the window. "You guys are in Toman now!?"

   "You asked them to join dumbass, did you already forget?" Chifuyu spoke up from across the room. He sat criss cross on the desk chair, spinning slightly back and forth.

   "Why the awkward pause?" He asked.

   I couldn't help but look at him, feelings of the future resurfacing now that I was seeing him again. Except now he was alive and well, he wasn't shot dead next to me.

   "I'm still shocked about what happened. Things are really going to get screwed up from here." Akkun said, regret in his voice as the situation.

   "Not only that, but the fact that they fucked with Takemichi and (Y/n)? All hell is gonna break lose." Makoto continued.

   "Well, more so you guys should know that if we get involved with the Black Dragons then it isn't gonna be pretty. These guys are more dangerous than anyone else we've faced before. Takemichi saw some of it first hand after all. Not only are they the top delinquent gang and have been for generations. But this generation is the evilest they've had." Chifuyu made sure to look at everyone in the room. "Shiba Taiju is the reason for their dramatic decent into evil."

   "Toman was formed because of them. Kazutora got involved with the Black Dragons and Toman was created to support him. Then Toman crushed the 9th generation Black Dragons, sky rocketing Toman's reputation. Now, I'm going to warn you again. This generation is not one to mess with without consequences. They sell their violence in exchange for money. This won't be easy if we clash."