Chapter 21

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

3rd POV

October 31st, 2005

It was they day of the battle, October 31st, what would be known as Bloody Halloween. Everyone stood around in an open scrap yard, the space was bigger than anything Takemichi had ever fought in before. Tons of guys stood around, Takemichi didn't recognize the majority of them and most wore casual clothes. He could instantly pick out the Toman and Valhalla members

"I don't recognize anyone here, what's going on?" Takemichi asked Chifuyu who stood by his side. He looked around before answering.

"I think it's pretty obvious, they are here to watch. After all, this will be important to the future of Tokyo. Whoever wins today will be closer to being the top gang to run Tokyo."

'I suppose that would make sense. After hearing about what happened in the present, I know Valhalla originally won. So, I have to be very calculated with my plans.' Takemichi pondered silently.

Chifuyu continued to speak. "Bosses from all around Tokyo will be here to watch."

"That makes sense, everyone here looks pretty intense." Takemichi looked around a bit more, taking in the men that littered the area.

"Hey, look over here." Chifuyu nodded over to two guys who sat on top of a bunch of crushed cars. They looked almost bored at the situation. "Those are the Haitani brothers." He began, the pair both looking at them. "They run Roppongi, they are dangerously charismatic. With only one call, they can order more than a hundred guys." Takemichi swallowed some saliva that gathered in his mouth, after all, that was really intense. One call and that many men would come running. They definitely had to have some skill.

"Then that big guy over there." Chifuyu motioned over to another guy. "He runs Ueno, his name is Leanman. One strong ass guy." Introductions were cut short when a man in a white jump suit decided to come up behind the two and greet them.

"You ready?" He looked very laid back considering the situation, confidence booming from him. "This won't be hard." As he continued to walk by us a group of men bowed in his wake.

He made his way into the middle of everyone, with hands in his pockets and a bored look on his face he greeted the crowd. "I'm the one watching over todays fight. I belong to the Ikebukuro Criminal Black, the name's Hansen."

Chifuyu, under his breath, told Takemichi a little background on the guy. "He's an important guy from the 1988 group. He is acting as a referee, him and the other three guys I told you about, they are all overseeing todays fight. It's uncommon because they all love to get into it with Toman."

Learning that was interesting to him, especially since they are all staying out of the battle.

'I bet knowing that fact is really putting (Y/n) on edge. Mikey and everyone else I'm sure are preparing for anything that could come at them.' Takemichi thought to himself.

"Kay! Let's bring out the big ones for today's show!" Hansen announced, the gates on one side of the yard opened to reveal the captains of Toman. Behind them stood Mikey, Draken, and (Y/n), and behind them stood the rest of Toman, the Tokyo Manji gang flag flying high. Then on the opposite end of the yard another set of gates opened up. There stood Valhalla's captains, behind them Hanma and Kazutora, and Valhalla itself behind them. Their flag also waved high and mighty in the air.

Mikey stepped forward; all eyes were on him. Takemichi could hear the voices in the crowd as they acknowledged his presence. Both gangs made their way to the center, standing so close to each other as if to make themselves more threatening.