Chapter 31

Authors note: Please note that there will be more explicit language from here on out. I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

TRIGGER WARNING: ❗️VIOLENCE ❗️
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Takemichi's POV

November 19th , 2005

   "Seriously? Fuck off guys, you know they're my friends!" Hakkai looked unfazed, maybe more on the end of irritated on the situation.

   "Hina, you'll want to stay out of this. They don't take mercy on girls." Yuzuha warned her, more fear in my heart now that she could risk getting hurt at all.

   "Come on Hakkai, you know this. Friends or not, these fuckers need to be taught a lesson for coming on our turf!" Kokonoi smirked, he didn't seem to take anything Hakkai said into concern.

   "Kokonoi, this was an obvious mistake on our part. I'll take full responsibility, so please let Takemichi and the girl go." (Y/n) stepped forward.

   I found it interesting how he didn't address Hina by her name or that she was my girlfriend. But from what Yuzuha said it might have been for her safety, they already knew who I was. Maybe if they knew her direct connection to me, they would be a lot worse.

   Immediately I could hear the disembodied voices of everyone talking in the crowd, mocking who we were and threatening us just to do so. Hakkai pushed (Y/n) back gently behind him and got up into one of the Black Dragon member's faces.

   "I told you to not fuck with them." Hakkai stated again, just as clear as before.

   "We don't take orders from you!" The guy he stood in front of shouted, not seeming to be intimidated by the height difference. "We will kill both the girls too."

   Hakkai smashed his fist into the man's face, taking him to the ground with the power behind his punch. I could hear the crack of the man's nose and the impact of the body on the ground.

   "I said fuck off!" Hakkai looked up, veins in his forehead looking ready to burst. He stood back up and turned to me in the moment of silence we got. "I'm sorry for getting you three involved."

   "I knew better Hakkai, don't apologize. But as for you two." (Y/n) looked at Hina and I. "We seriously need to get you out of here. These guys don't joke around about murder."

   "What does this have to do with you Hakkai?" I asked, at this point I was even more confused with the title the Black Dragon's had given him.

   "Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know. The leader of the Black Dragons? It's Shiba Taiju, our older brother." Hakkai explained.

   'Wait, they're all siblings? Then that would mean....'

   "Where is he anyways?" Hakkai asked to anyone in the crowd, but Kokonoi was the one to answer.

  "The convenience store."

   "Only home for shit like this, huh?" Hakkai rolled his eyes, but whipped his head to the side when he felt cold metal on his neck.

   "Keep your words to yourself dick, don't fuck around." Inui threatened. "You know I'll kill you."

   I didn't see her rush to his side, but the next thing I knew was that Yuzuha had jumped kicked Inui in the side of the head. Such a move could have gone much worse with the blade he held to Hakkai's neck.