Chapter 28

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

TRIGGER WARNING: ❗️Frequent profanity/Offensive verbiage towards a person❗️
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Takemichi's POV

November 18th 2017

As soon as my vision became clear from the time leap, I pulled out my phone to check the date. 

'November 18th 2017 ...'

I smiled, clenching my fist and bringing it down to my side in a little victory moment. I put my phone back into my pants as I got a good look at my surroundings. I was back at the rental shop I had been working at. Everything looked the same as it always had before.

I turned back around to see my manager walking up to me. The sour expression she always held on her face ever so present. Right as I was expected to receive a scolding about doing something wrong as usual, I was instead met with her bowing.

"I apologize for making you wait! It doesn't look like we have what you've requested at this location."

"Excuse me?" I tilted my head, stepping forward a little in confusion.

"I've called other locations and have looked it up in our system but it seems it's been backordered for a bit."

I wasn't even fully listening to what she was saying as I finally took a look at myself. I had an expensive looking watch on, not to mention I was carrying a bag that looked like it was worth more than my apartment. I searched the area for a mirror of any kind, once looking up I could actually spot myself in the security mirror. 

My hair was slicked back and longer than I had ever had it before. Not only that but the clothes I was wearing were nothing like I'd normally wear.

"Excuse me? Sir?" I turned back to my manager, well, I guess she wasn't my manager now.

"Don't worry about it, thank you!" I called out, rushing to get out of the store and figure out what exactly was going on now.

As soon as I made it past the sliding doors, I quickly examined my whole self in the window's reflection. Not understanding in the slightest what was going on.

"Damn, could you have taken any longer?" A deep voice behind me boomed out. "Why do you like this place so much?"

It took me a moment to try and recognize the person who stood before me. His long hair, glasses, a scar on his eyebrow. He was apparently familiar with me, but even so I wasn't sure who he was. 

"Stop lagging, get in the car." He urged, motioning to the back seat of an expensive looking black car with someone chauffeuring in the front. 

I didn't question it as I loaded into the back with him, not sure of the destination we were headed to.

"Hey, sorry... but where are we going exactly?" I asked, a nervous smile on my face in hopes I wouldn't annoy the scary looking guy.

"What? You playin dumb or something man? We're going back to your place." He said, a slight hint of irritation in his voice.

"This is the wrong direction though? My apartment isn't over here..."

"You were the one who wanted to go here. Don't act like I'm making shit up." The guy shook his head.