Chapter 15

TRIGGER WARNING: ❗️Suicide❗️
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

(Y/n)'s POV

October 20th 2005

(Alternate Timeline)

   "(Y/n)!" A voice called, snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Sorry Mikey." I apologized, jogging back up to him and Draken who stood before me.

    It was a beautiful day, the sun shown bright. The sky was clear and you could hear the tittering chatter of the cicadas. Currently the three of us were walking to breakfast. It had been a little since we had gone out to eat together. As we walked the topic of Takemichi came up.

   "Yeah, let's invite him to the bath house later." Mikey suggested to Draken who nodded in response. Mikey turned back to me wearing a wide smile. "Will you join us this time or are you going to be self conscious again?" He teased.

   "You don't have to be so blunt....but yeah I'll skip out this time." I said, my hands dug into my pockets. The negative thoughts of my body  flooding my mind. It was a little different from being self conscious, more so overly aware of things I didn't want others seeing.

   "Well it's whatever. I'll get you to join us one day." Mikey said turning back around. "Text Takemichy will you Ken-chin?" He requested the taller.

   Draken sighed. "You can do things yourself you know." Tsking as he typed out the message on his phone.

   "He should also come to the meeting tonight, make sure to add that too. He's not getting out of that one. Today's meeting is important after all." Mikey continued.

    " I've been meaning to talk to you about that Mikey...." I spoke up, we walked into the little cafe, getting seated before I continued. "Are you really sure about Kisaki? I have a bad gut feeling."

   "Don't base everything off of emotion (Y/n)." Draken warned.

   "I don't!" I whined. "But this really gives me bad vibes." I insisted. Mikey looked unamused by my thoughts.

   "I know...I agree." He started, surprise hitting me at his agreement. "But he's strong, we've discussed this. We need that strength."

   "I know you say that but...I guess I won't argue. I'll trust your judgment." I looked at the menu in front of me. "He better be worth it."

   Mikey stayed silent at my comment. All of us looking over the menu before the waiter came and took our orders.

   "Ya know (Y/n)." Draken said gaining my attention. "You should make more time like this. Studying won't fulfill your life." Comments like this were his way of saying he missed me. I couldn't help but smile.

   "You're right. You guys fulfill my life." I said cheekily. Draken smiled slightly while Mikey chuckled.

   "Way to be sentimental (Y/n)-chin." Mikey leaned on his elbows, chin resting on the palm of his hand. I stuck my tongue out teasingly.

    "How's your mom been doing?" Draken brought up a common subject. My mother and siblings were my responsibility and have been for years now. So it was common for me to bring them up when I was with these two.