Chapter 13

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

October 20th 2005

Questions whirled around in my head as I was sent back in time. 'Why did I break up with Hina? Why was Hanma there? How exactly did Draken end up on death row? Who was Kisaki and why does he hate Mikey? And lastly, why did (Y/n) commit suicide? Even with everything scattered I'm going to pick up the pieces and put it all together.'

With those thoughts I was brought back in time. I opened my eyes to misty white, instantly confusing me as to where I was. Next thing I knew Mikey had jumped up out of the water and startled me. 'A bath house?' I questioned as I looked around.

"Was I really that scary Takemichy ?" Mikey teased.

"Quit messing around!" Draken shouted at us as he washed his hair.

'What on earth was going on?'

As everyone got into the bath we sat and relaxed, well, Draken and I did. Mikey was swimming around like a child. "Where is (Y/n)?" I asked, looking over to Draken.

"He doesn't do public baths." He answered simply.

"He's self concious!" Mikey said popping out of the water.

"Uh huh?" I said, not exactly buying it but accepting the answer. I let my eyes linger on Draken for a moment longer. 'He said he knew more about (Y/n)'s situation but wasn't willing to tell.'

Before long the two got into a petty argument and began to 'fight'. By fighting it was them pathetically wrestling each other in the bath. I couldn't help but smile. "I hope these kinds of day last forever." I said out loud without thinking. The comment attracted the attention of both boys in front of me, I could feel their judgment.

Soon after we got out, dried off, and dressed. "Let's head out." Mikey said as both him and Draken walked out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, catching up to them.

As we walked outside we were immediatly met with each captain and (Y/n), all of them smiling at us.

"Well, lets go formally introduce the new third devision captain!" Mikey announced proudly.

I road on the back of Mikey's bike, everyone staying together as a group as we road up to the Musashi Shrine. The whole time I couldn't get my thoughts off (Y/n). 'Tonight (Y/n) is going to commit suicide. I need to find him and stop him before he has the chance to do anything.' But that brought up the question of how. 'Draken knows details I don't. That puts me at a disadvantage. But I think the best course of action is to make him change his mind without directly stopping him in the middle of an attempt or letting him know I know.' I decided that was going to be my plan. I would stay after the meeting, right where (Y/n) would be tonight. I would convince him to stay in a casual way, I wouldn't leave until I was convinced he was safe.

By the time I had thought through my plan we arrived at the shrine. We all walked up the steps leading to the shrine, the large crowd of Toman members bowing as Mikey, Draken, and (Y/n) walked in the path between them. The three made their way to their usual spot above everyone else. I stood up front with the rest of the captains, watching Mikey turn around and face the crowd before him.