Chapter 10

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

August 3rd 2005

"Draken!" I shouted out, the man was fighting a large group of Moebius members. They surrounded him, and upon closer inspection his head was bloody as if he was hit in the head.

"Mitsuya, Takemichi!" Emma shouted from behind us. Bringing my attention breifly to her.

"Peh, you asshole, why are you teaming up with Moebius?" Mistuya asked, venom in his voice.

"Shut up! I'll kill you too, don't think I won't!" Peh shouted, drawing my attention over to the man I hadn't noticed standing near before.

The fight stood still for a moment as everyone spoke. "Peh, how cowardly can you be? Having them hit Draken in the head as a surprise attack, bringing Moebius members? Grow up!" Mitsuya yelled out at Peh.

Draken visably started to sway, he grabbed his head and lowered himself to sit on the ground. Mitsuya stepping up ahead to take everyone on himself.

'Damn it! I can't find Kiyosama in this crowd! We're fully surrounded, do we even stand a chance?' My mind wondered as I skimmed my eyes over the crowd.

"What do we do with all 3 of them?" A Moebius memeber spoke.

"Kill them obviously." Another responded. My heart began to race at that comment.

Everyone's attention was then transfered from us to the sound barreling towards us. I recognized that sound now, it was the sound of a very specific motorcycle.

'Mikey's CB250T!' My confidence began to rise knowing our leader was almost here. Draken and Mitsuya obviously recognized the sound as well, I noticed from the smiles on their faces.

The skidding sound of feet and wheels on the asphalt came to a stop. I could hear the panicked sounds of the Moebius members. Peh's expression growing to one of panic as well.

'This wasn't planned, who let Mikey know?' The first to exit off the motorcycle was someone I hadn't been expecting to be with him.

"(Y/n)?" I audibly said, Mikey parking his bike and getting off with him. Mikey and (Y/n) both walking up towards the crowd, serious looks on their faces.

"So this is why I was called somewhere else eh?" Mikey commented. "Then you'd blame me and destroy Toman, right?" He glanced at (Y/n) briefly as if he knew what he was saying before (Y/n) ran up to Draken.

"I'm doing this to avenge Pah-" Peh said but was cut short by a pissed Mikey.

"This isn't how you avenge someone, who is leading you in this?"

Silence fell upon us, Peh just stared in disbelief at Mikey for figuring it out.

'Wait so someone is pulling the strings behind this? Does that go for Kiyosama too?' Now a man I had never seen before strode up to us, Mikey in particular. He was smoking a cigarette and had an umbrella held over him. He was super tall, maybe even Draken's height. The hand he smoked with had the kanji for 'sin' tattooed on the back.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked the guy.

"It doesn't really matter, but I'm pretty much in charge of Moebius for now if that helps. Call me Hanma." Hanma commented in a monotonous tone.

"So you're the one pulling the strings then?" Mikey interrogated.

There was silence for a moment before Hanma smiled. "Damn, you're really a pain in the ass aren't ya-" Next thing we knew Hanma was blocking Mikey's lightning fast kick to his face, knocking his cigarette out of his fingers. "Calm down, our goal is to destroy Toman, but we really wanted to beat the shit outta ya first." The pair walked away opposite of each other. "But it doesn't matter in the end, cause now I get to kill the 'Invincible Mikey' myself!" Hanma cackled, his other hand made his way up to his face. It read 'punishment' in Kanji.