Chapter 41

The Diary

Chapter 41

      ~

                  I felt a hand wrapping around my waist.

My eyes made their way to my waist, landing on the hand that was around me. I looked to my right to see Ashton looking deeply at me. He slowly ran his tongue on his lips. His head shifted slowly, making his way to wards me, closing the few distance that we still had.

He placed his forehead with mine. I was paralysed. I couldn't move. My eyes were just glued to the actions Ashton was making. His hand slowly begun proceeding up ward slowly making my skin burn with the aching slow movement, he was making with his hand. A shiver running through my whole body.

He closed his eyes as he took a breath. My attention was on him. I could get to the conclusion to what was happening. The hand that slowly made it's way upwards, become descending. It landed on my thigh as Ashton's gaze was looking at me. Me looking at my shoes that were slightly visible from Ashton's body.

But I couldn't keep it up any longer, as of the tension that was happening between Ashton and I. Everything seemed going so fast yet so slow. "Hannah" He said slowly. His hand still remained on my thigh, now doodling small circles, making me want to escape a breath.

"I know what you've been through and I don't know if this is okay with you but I,"

"Ashton" I slowly let out. Since that time with Niall, I haven't got out with anyone. I was to scared. Ashton of course knew this cause of how close we are. I get choked up when I think about it,the memories don't seem to quit a pit in my stomach, tears welled up in my eyes, it's something only a smile can disguise. I know I'm scared of being touched again. By anyone. Especially a guy.

I never did anything with a guy. Even Niall. Yeah is it a shocker? You though we did something, well no we didn't. But thinking about it The first time we had the drama project and he came by my house, he just kissed me. Wait no not really. Realizing Niall never actually kissed me before.

He just touched me like on my waist, or just kissed my neck. The first kiss was when he came into my room from the balcony. He said he forgot something me asking what it was. As he made his way toward me finally placing his lips on mine. It was an unexpected kiss. That was the first time.

But stop for a minute.

Was I may be, falling for a person that we tell everything to each other. But I'm sure he doesn't like me. It's funny how you can tell someone likes someone else. Like Imogen and Calum. But you can't tell when someone likes you. A nice quote form Ashton and Michael. Then again why is he doing what he's doing if he doesn't like me? Wait. He likes me. Ashton likes me. My best friend likes me.

My mind got back to reality when I felt Ashton's hand pushing my hair back, that I didn't know made it's way to my face. "Ash I""I woke up wanting to kiss you". I looked at his hazel eyes. "Every morning" "Do it then" I slowly said hand on his chest. "There's nothing stopping us"

My heart was pounding on my chest. Ready to explode. Ashton looked at me and then he shifted his head slightly. And that's when my world exploded. His lips were slowly pressing with mine.

Many emotions running through my veins. Me and Ashton were kissing. He was so passionate about it. It was gentle, pleasant. It was a sweet kiss, that I never knew existed. Ashton gave it to me, and it was pure. I was so nice though.

We didn't do more than that. Just our lips touching. No other drama. Nothing further. He slowly separated our lips and we took a small breath eyes closed. We opened our eyes, gaze landing on one an other.

"Listen, we've been friends now for a while almost a year and, well we share things with each other and I know you're still healing with the boy stuff but I was wondering, would you like to go out with me" "Yes I would love to" Ashton smiled at me making me smile at him too.

After that I begun realizing more about Ashton. He was a really good looking guy any girl would like to have. But After a minute my happiness faded and my smile begun dropping. Of course there had be something to ruin the moment. I don't even want to imagine.

                          What is gonna happen with Luke.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy Guysss Thanks so much for waitng sorry i haven't updated but uhh school. i Really wanted to but i didn't have time. so now here u go a littlle ohhh chapter and eee they kissed Finallyyy. Did you guys like it ?? it was an love emotion chapter kind of detailed. :D so i have been waiting to write this and post it for soo long.

SO thanks so much for the reads guys and comments i loveeddd them.

Continue comenting and voting :) Dont be shy and Tell friends to read if you like.

Ads by assistantAd Options

Ohh that ending. i think i said everthing about this chapter. also guys follow me if you want like updates and such about it like when i will try to post and that such. I will write on my profile so you will no cause i don't like having a chapter for an a/n but if you can't read it on the profile i will begin writing them like chap or something like that. But don't let this get in the way that much

SO STAY AWESOME GUYS

~ Aweosme CC