Chapter 23

The Diary 

Chapter 23

        ~

                Well, that's good I'm not gonna be a dad. One problem solved, the thing is that I don't know what I am going to do about him. Hannah. I don't want her to fall for Harry. I wish I wasn't in this mess, but I am. I regret everything. But I was young. I didn't have a mind back then.

Flashback

“Please stop” I heard my mother yell from her room. I got out from my room and placing my ear to the door. I heard my father yell at her, and I knew it was about no reason. Well, the reason is his job. All of this yelling and bruises for nothing. I don't know why my mother goes threw this. She should listen to me. We should leave.

At first he was happy about the promotion but then he would start to hit us if we say something. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't turn all around. “Mum” I yelled. I begun to turn the door knob and finally the door opens. I see my mum on the floor crying. I could see some blood but not much.

“What did you do to her?” I said to my dad giving him a look of hatred. He didn't answer me. Just gave me a smirk. “You're a psycho” I said at him, looking straight in the eye, while helping my mother getting up. “Now tell me. What. Did. You. Do to her?” “I did nothing, I only did what was right and that to shut her up. It isn't my fault, she knew it was coming and plus she needed it” “She didn't need anything. She was perfectly fine!” I said now getting angry.

“Don't you dare raise your voice to me. Your father” he said now serious. “Father? You, my father. Yeah right. Everything in the world but my father. I don't know who you are any more, but your certainly not my father.” I said to him. I held on to my mothers hand and got her out of her room. I got her to my room and sat her down on her bed. “Why don't you leave him already?” I asked her.

I stopped the flash back not wanting to remember more. But my memories wouldn't listen and that's when, the memory that I left flashed right before me.

“Niall were are you going?” she asked me. “Mum I already told you are you coming with me or are you staying here with that psycho”. When I looked in her eyes I saw some tears. I hate to see my mum like this but I had to do it. I wasn't going to sit right here and do nothing, while my dad just hits her.

“Don't leave” “I have to. That man is no longer my father, since he begun to hit you” I said. I went to the door opening. “Niall, honey, were are you going?” she softly said it as I stepped out of the door. I got in front of it and slowly closed it behind me. I sighed and got out of our driveway. Were am I going to go now. I questioned myself. I just begun walking, in no place I could think of going. Some tears begun escaping my eyes. I didn't want to leave my mum alone but I had to do what I had to do.

I then remembered my aunt. I could go there. I begun making my way to her house. Me and my aunt have a nice connection. I finally arrived to her neighbourhood, and that's when I stopped. I looked at the nicely white painted house with some flowers out the window. I made my way to the door and slowly knocked on it.