Chapter 12

The Diary 

Chapter 12

     ~

                     I woke up and went down stairs to eat something. When I saw eating the last piece of sandwich that I made my phone ringed. I just received a message from Zack.

From Zack :P

Hey Hannah, were going out today if you wanna come.

To Zack

Hey Zack, yeah sure were are we going to

From Zack

Yeah were going to a party. At 8.

To Zack

Oh ok thanks.

Ok so an other party tonight. I went up stairs trying to decide what I was going to wear so that thing would be done. I begun to get dresses out until I found two that I wasn't sure of, so I tried them on.

The first one was red like a wine colour with some lace on it. It had one sleeve on it. I could do like a red lipstick on it that made my lips and my figure stand out. I let my hair down fall to get an idea and I liked this one.

The other dress was black which had an open back. I didn't know which one I would wear. As I was looking in the mirror I heard my phone receiving a message. I furrowed my eye brows. How in the hell ?????

I opened the message to see what it held. “Hey babe, you look hot in these dresses, it's like a free show. I suggest you wear the red one it makes your bum look good and I like it on you” Ok what the hell.

I looked at the ID and it said “:)” . Ok how am I suppose to know who that is but as I re-read the message, I knew. “How in the hell did you get my number and what do you know what I am doing” I typed.

My phone went on again and I opened it quickly. “Look up babe” my head lifted up quickly revealing a Niall in the balcony staring back at me with a smile. I went out to the balcony as he waved his hand. I shook my head I was furious with him.

“It certainly was good choosing this house. I never knew I could get a view like this, and it comes from you” he said while winking and looking at me up and down. I forgot I was still in the dress. “You might want to close the curtains babe, you don't know who might be watching, there are perverts you know” he said while a big smirk plastered on his face.

“Yeah, you” I murmured under my breath. “Say something babe”. I just walked back inside closing the curtains and sat on my bed. “Uh” I yelled. How could one person could be so annoying.

Wait he still didn't answer me on how did he get my number. So I sent a message back. But there was no response. I asked like two more times. Oh so he only texts back when he sees something he likes. Oh my god. This guy.

“Come please tell me” I was now begging. Ok I give up on this guy. So I didn't care I continued my normal life. I got on my laptop and begun to talk to Lana and told her about the message thing. She just laughed at me. “Ok so the party tonight yeah” “Yeah Zack said it's a nice one” “Good”.

It was finally 8 and I saw Zack's car coming down the road. I got out and went into the car to be greeted by everyone. As I got in I was waiting so Zack could drive but he was just standing there.

“Zack I'm in you can drive you know” “Yeah I know I was just waiting for a friend” “Oh. Really sorry I thought you didn't hear me. So you have a friend who lives in my neighbourhood” I questioned. I knew Zack had friends that usually tag along with us which were cool but I never heard him say he had a friend lives next to me.